Kicking Off the Next Indoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished 36hrs of darkness, 12/12 going forward. Day 1 of flower.

193505.jpg193617.jpg

Start of week three. Transition stretch seems to have slowed, thankfully.

Lollipopping, defoliation and small adjustments to LST as well as new saucers to assist in better placement. Canopies are as even as they are gonna get.

Debating full leaf strip at the end of week 4. Plants are cruising along nicely!

205936.jpg210053.jpg

I run a perpetual grow, and I had my lights 24/0 for a long time.
I switched back to 18/6 because I couldn’t really tell any difference, so I figured I may as well save money on electricity.

Here’s one that will make the noodle percolate.

I run my lights 24/7……but my electricity usage is about equal to if I run them 18/6 in my experiment.

In the HLG tent, light stress for sure was causing some damage to the Dank Berry plants, but only 2 of them there on the right side of the tent. The other, (front left) looks like it is just starting to show K deficiency. The Candy Gas back left is just cruising along. 053658.jpg

In the Photontek tent, it is a K deficiency on all plants. I recall running low on dolomite line at some point during the transplanting process and not being able to add as much as I wanted. Will topdress with a bit more when it arrives in a day or so as I suspect my reused soil is just continuing to break down, becoming too acidic. This tent is lacking the punchy smell of the other tent so I need to get this corrected asap so the plant can finish strong in the next month or so
053811.jpg

Latest posts

Back