Kicking Off the Next Indoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Start of week 8. Think I got the pH thing figured out. Pulled off all damaged leaves that easily gave.
200534.jpg200424.jpg

Start of week 10. Not sure what happened in the photontek tent with the front left plant. It and the back left are the same just like the two on the right are the same. Two days ago after watering, the leaves on that front left plant just all shriveled up. Same nutes, water, etc as everything else. Maybe it just took a shit? Oh well, got 6 more in early flower that are ready to be moved into this tent when I chop these. Last night I did another round of defol in both tents.
205437.jpg213709.jpg

Thank you! Not a bad run for 4 different cultivars but I knew I needed a variety after not growing over the summer. I'll post up some bud shots in 12 days or so when I trim them up.

I got high and forgot all about this part haha
4month cure on the Dank Berry. I have been (attempting) saving the best top nugs for last. Down to the last few. Gloomy day today so I'm enjoying this. Thick, heavy smoke. Brings on the couchlock if you let it, but it is fun to be out and about blazed outta your gourd too. Dank, earthy, musty fruit, becomes quite pungent when breaking up the dense buds. Winner. Got like 30 seeds so this will be ran again.
103520.jpg

Alien Moon Grass - all gone 😳 nice heavy stone although I was told it was balanced hybrid. Not as dense as the Dank Berry, but much more on the fruit notes. Did have some visual effects. Got about 40 seeds so I'll run it again.
Orange Bato - Way too effing strong. It's like rocket fuel. No. Reeks of vicks vaporub and chemicals, so good! Lacks density. Hits quick! Not my style.
Candy Gas - Pretty decent, still got a bit left. Smells like candy and gas. Smaller nugs, not too dense but ok Picks me up for a bit then turns heavy. Gotta be selective in how I smoke it. I'll update with a few pics later.

Latest posts

Back