Lady looking good

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larnek

Reaction score
My lady made it thru her transplant on Tuesday just fine and is already growing and showing signs of loving her new fox farms soil and 3 gallon grow bag. My other 3 that survived a nasty case of heat stress/ nute burn have also recovered very well, albeit missing a few sets of leaves. They are all a skunky smelling bagseed out of a pretty damn good smoke even tho it was completely pollinated and full of seeds. Hoping seedless will be even nicer. Bathroom is just starting to smell really nice and I'm giving them another week to grow and they'll be heading outside. My Nirvana Citral beans should be here by then to seriously get a grow journal started. Gonna be growing under a 400w HPS Cooltube I finally convinced myself to spend on with a T12 4ft verticle fluoro for some addition light on the underside. Citral will be started under 4 CFLs at 1900 each I believe. Using fox farms ocean forest and their 3 way fert system of grow big, tiger bloom, and big bloom. Still need to build their box but its gonna be about 3ftx3ftx5ft. I want to convert a dresser or cabinet but think it will end up plywood for cheapness sake. Gonna try to vent it up into the attic thru closet ceiling but gotta see about that. Trying to be as stealth as possible with a bigass wired and vented box in my closet. Ignore the ghettorific state of my grow as I hope to soon make it nicer. Also when should I start using Grow Big? I figured give it a few more days to settle into new home then start 1/4 strength. Look for my grow journal coming soon!

June 19bag.JPG

june18outside.JPG

hey welcome to MP my friend...Heres some GREEN MOJO to help those little ones along...Keep us posted and most of all KEEP M GREEN

I dont start nutes until 4-5thweek...when the round leafs turn brown...and you should be useng Big Bloom for seedlings and cuttings when useing fox farm nutes..just my .2 KEEP M GREEN

edit....I wouldn't give any more nutes to those..they look like they are over nuted all ready...I would just use PH water for the next three or four waterings, then start 1/4 strength..Hope this helps

glad to hear the good news. i am having my first experience with FF soil and have not had a problem yet. i havent even given them nutes yet,1 mo(just superthrive,2drops/gal) and they are lookin green as ever. love da FF! oh, quarter strength is where ya start,yep,the when is up to plants. i would just use a couple drops of superthrive for now. i'm not nutin mine unless they show a def. cause they are mom's and i dont need'em to grow too fast. just make sure you watch'em careful anytime you increase nutes...leaf curl, brown tips, yellowing and yellow/rust spots could all be signs nute probs..IMO

4u2smoke said:
I dont start nutes until 4-5thweek...when the round leafs turn brown...and you should be useng Big Bloom for seedlings and cuttings when useing fox farm nutes..just my .2 KEEP M GREEN

edit....I wouldn't give any more nutes to those..they look like they are over nuted all ready...I would just use PH water for the next three or four waterings, then start 1/4 strength..Hope this helps

Roound leafs turn brown what does a round leaf look like.:holysheep:

Doe this happen if this is a nute problem?

watch'em careful anytime you increase nutes...leaf curl, brown tips, yellowing and yellow/rust spots could all be signs nute probs..IMO

I opologize if shouldn't have asked questions on your thread.. lol...

Your plants look great can't wait to see more on MP & welcome

Oh yeah those in the cups are definitely over nuted. They got all kinds of tore up by MG soil after I let light get too close to em. Those things aren't getting anything until they are planted outside, and not much then, gonna see how nature treats them. As for the one I'm keeping inside in the bag I'll wait till it starts slowing, looking like she's asking for em or about a week or 2 I think.

Round leafs are the first out of soil...dont know what the name is but thats where the seedling gets its nutes...thats what I have read..Just water for a few sycles you will be okay

Welcome and good luck. These people here know what their talking about. After my first harvest i was too busy smoken or spacing out to log on here much. I'm on grow two now and have learned allot here.

4u2smoke said:
Round leafs are the first out of soil...dont know what the name is but thats where the seedling gets its nutes...thats what I have read..Just water for a few sycles you will be okay

Do believe its cotyledons or seed leaves. They got burnt off 3 of the plants already. I honestly didn't think they'd survive but they turned out to be pretty hardy plants. Can anyone tell from the leaves whether they are move sativa or indica?

If this was bagseed from a good quality smoke, keep your eye open for hermies.
How have you determined that these are "ladies"?

It was a pretty decent smoke but had been fully pollinated. Probably almost 100 seeds in it. Just some junk weed someone had.

So this morning I picked up the beginnings of my DIY grow tent, a 3ftx 2ftx 5'6"ft portable closet with canvas zip covering. Fits in my closet area cleared perfectly. Yay! Gonna see if I can find cheap white tarp in local store or get panda film and attach to canva cover. When I got home my 400wHPS Cold Tube with Agrostar mag ballast, and HTG Supply's 55000lumen 400w HPS with increase blue spectrum setup had arrived, double yay! I set the closet all up and setup light to start a heat test. Whoa does that thing get warm! Still wasn't too bad in there but the canvas does allows heat outside. Also got some pretty yummy nice new bud so smoked a bowl or 2, and after having smoked resin from cleaned glass pipes for over a week and half, triple yay! Go outside to check the mail and I have a letter from Dr Chronic with my Nirvana Citral seeds! Quad yay! I'm fairly pumped up about it if you can't tell.

Man...Today is your Day!!!!!Congrats my friend...Great to hear you will run a heat test..good idea..I say run it for a few days on 24/7...that cool light still puts heat out...also may I sugest Milar for inside of tent? same place you purchased your lght..I think they have panda film..whats the rest of the setup like?..soil/hydro? I think you meen crystal right? you are well on your way to never haveing to scrape your pipes to get HIGH..when you grow for self it piles on quikely...I started back in Dec and have a bowl or two over 3/4 pound...stashed for Summer consumption..then wll start again in Sept..thanks for shareing with us friend..KEEP M GREEN

Latest posts

Back