larry og group grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^2nd that. I go solo cups> 1gal> 3gal,, then if I want to go bigger 5 gal depending on how many plants and height limit. Just my 2 pennies :)

this thread is DOOOMED..I say

DOOOMED...:rofl:

I got lift off..two of three are up..the third one got dumped. I planted another seed to replace it... Cute little babies.

I've got 3 each of the lemon Larry and Nurse Larry that I can see just coming out of the rockwool plugs.

:watchplant: :bong2: keepin a I on my plants, n they seem to b coming along nicely

I thought maybe you knew something I didn't...lol

Smoke um up Cub.

I'm getting ready to pop mine, prob in the next week or so. Really looking forward to poppin' these.

Has anyone got the Tangie yet?? Sold out everywhere, except at the main office, in the 'Dam. Seriously thinkin' about going. They have Sour Tangie going too.

orangesunshine said:
Why you heckling the thread

Just saying....if the site dont find funding..(Done my Part to help) the site will shut down...and if that happens..which its leading towards..all this will be for nothing....been down this road here befor with the crash...so I say

DOOMED

4U, lets hear some positive words... The site isn't dead yet...

Rosebud said:
4U, lets hear some positive words... The site isn't dead yet...

Oh Im positive Girl...But when MarrP himself says its on the down spiral and cant rely on donations to stay running...what else is there to do but come in one day and read..." you have requested unknown Domain"?...Maybe should move this to Ozzys new place??...I see they moving some things...but not evrything???? sorta pick and chose??? Sure hope it works out I been a member here since 2007...contributed a ton...and lost as much as Ive gained...okay time smoke my Bong

:bong:

It's TOA's baby I'm just a helper. We want to see here stay alive

The pick and choose is me just c&p the stickies right now. There's no way I can C&P all the threads I wish like hell I could.

4u why don't you help us out and back up threads you want to see the info kept. That's my main worry there is too much info here that will be lost if we can't come up with ways to keep MP alive.

couple of these are going to have to work their way thru a bit of burn from the hot mix---all were topped yesterday---3 need a crutch to hold them upright---fan should toughen them up soon enough to stand on their own---overall looking pretty solid---fat fan leaves---couple short and bushy characteristics---others a bit taller and bushy characteristics---not seeing much disparity in phenos---overall and only a couple weeks young things are looking pretty good---sure to have a keeper or 2 when it all settles in---overall germination rate was less than 100%---after culling and for the time being we got 90% standing

:D

larry og @ 15 days 001.jpg

larry og @ 15 days 002.jpg

larry og @ 15 days 003.jpg

larry og @ 15 days 004.jpg

larry og @ 15 days 005.jpg

larry og @ 15 days 006.jpg

larry og @ 15 days 007.jpg

larry og @ 15 days 008.jpg

larry og @ 15 days 010.jpg

larry og @ 15 days 009.jpg

My germination was 100%. I thought one got knocked over and replaced it and they both came up, so i have 4. They are very cute babies.

Yours are looking lovely Orange.

Looking very nice Orange.
I had 3 for 3 but one fell over and died. Same happened to my Nurse Larry. I dropped 2 more (of each)to replace them, and I got my T5 this morning. :woohoo:

Latest posts

Back