larry og group grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks G---just gave them a cool place to hang out and a few meals---great guests---i'll be having them over time again---they do pull their weight---very trainable and didn't give me any grief---little camera shy but i think that be the photographers problem---no doubt they put on a couple pounds during the visit

FYI HEADS UP

the heat wave here caused a bit of a hermie issue---not a total loss---but causing me to harvest a few days earlier than i 1st planned---will spot up sum pics and give a better report when i get a closer look in the next day or 2---i am confident the beans are solid and this was a heat issue due to operator failure to provide AC---not the beans

Those look like some hard nugs there. I am so glad it wasn't as bad as you feared. It coulda been horrible. Good your on top of your grow.

They look great. Thanks for the heads up. I have some Larry OG vegging now. I will keep an eye on them.

Nice buds Orange, got one rolled?

awesome buds dude,, make me feel like getting my hand in the picture,, pull a few buds off n light up a bowl or 2

thanks all---found a couple nice phenos that will be around for a while

:48:

Latest posts

Back