larry og group grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Them girls look really fine there Hammy :) should be some killer buds at finish

Don't worry Rose, yours look good as well. I am sure they will take off when you put them into flower and will begin producing some nice buds as well :) Those T5 fixtures he has are the same ones that I have. They are really good, and strong structure. Well worth purchasing the 8bulb if you have enough room. I think they are about 2' wide. :)

Thank you Hush! I do have one female to report...the other three are keeping a secret.

:bump:

sorry no pics for you again today---but here is the play by play---gotta be 3-4 weeks ago i pulled the 1 gal larrys from the t5 veg room and put them in the 1k hps flower room for sexing---got about 60% female and moved them back to the t5 veg to grow me some cuttings for clones about a week ago now

seems the cold weather, possibly the return to the t5 has delayed my hope of a quick re-veg/cloning session---flowers are continuing to form

amended a super soil heavy in N yesterday to transplant from the 1 gal to a 5 gal bucket---with a little luck and the warm up in temperature around here new leafy growth is right around the bend

immediate goal is to get the transplant done---get me a bunch of clones cut---and spot up some pics to share with you all in the next week

hope you all are doing well ;)

Hushpuppy ,, thats n awesome setup,, with the Blueberry Punch

WOW, Orangesunshine, what a bunch o cola's. I would love to see a pic of just the tops...Looks like to me you are right up against that light. MAN, you have a lot of medicine in there.... WOO HOO. Are you running 2K in there for lights? Thanks for posting those...fun stuff and a lot of work right there.

WOW, Orangesunshine, what a bunch o cola's. I would love to see a pic of just the tops...Looks like to me you are right up against that light. MAN, you have a lot of medicine in there.... WOO HOO. Are you running 2K in there for lights? Thanks for posting those...fun stuff and a lot of work right there.

:aok: thanks for the wooo hooo rb---yep 2k hps---2lbs give or take when its all said and done---lots of training---3 fans blowing---below, thru, and above the canopy---very pleased with the bud formation---very dense at only 31 days in flower---think the stretch is mostly done---if not they just get bent and tucked down---so long as i keep the tops cool with no hot spots they will not burn---the bulb is about 8 months old

thanx hammy---u still running these or u just running the hammy cut

Been smoking them...:)

All I have running right now is my cut. 2 in the flower tent at 31 days and 2 clones of it in my veg tent. After the 2 in flower come down I am shutting it down for the Summer, except for my veg tent. Going to try and keep my cut alive over the Summer.

how does the orange f2 compare to the hammy cut

I think my cut gets a little more frosty, maybe a little heavier yield. The downside is my cut is hard as hell to clone at times. I am glad I passed her around to friends so I could eventually get her back. I need to get some colloidal silver and make some S1's for safe keeping. :D

it has been my experience---the more finicky the clone---the better the strain---as u can see from the cloner pic i posted---some still have not grown legs and of course they are from the pheno i liked best---go figure

it has been my experience---the more finicky the clone---the better the strain---as u can see from the cloner pic i posted---some still have not grown legs and of course they are from the pheno i liked best---go figure

I can see that being the case...

Latest posts

Back