Larry OG, Satori and ConnieChung Flowering Phase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi MPers,

Yesterday ( week 10 ) two Larry's came down. Those nugs look superb. In the Volcano the surprise was good. Let's see how it turns out after dried and somewhat cured.

Still have 2 more Larry's that should go down at the same time that the 3 Satori's. Next Thursday.

Now it is time for the pics. Not many ... Not few ... Hope you like ;)

DSC_5792.jpg DSC_5794.jpg
DSC_5796.jpg DSC_5797.jpg

They look great Bho another great harvest for ya congrats :cool2:

:48: don't mind if I do...

Hey Bho what size smart pots do you run forgive my stoner memory. I'm switching to organic soil my next grow and was trying to get an idea on pot size. Im kinda leaning toward smaller pots around 2 gallon....

3 gallon. I won't go less for flowering because they are very dry very quick.

Hi MPers,

Plants have been chopped today. 3 Satori and 2 Larry.

The pics

DSC_5802.jpg DSC_5803.jpg DSC_5808.jpg DSC_5807.jpg DSC_5805.jpg DSC_5810.jpg DSC_5812.jpg DSC_5811.jpg DSC_5804.jpg DSC_5798.jpg DSC_5806.jpg DSC_5799.jpg

The smell is crazy and i'm really stoned after some Satori in the Volcano ... :hubba:

looking good bho...

wonder why there is no visible trichomes? sorta strange...edit, very little visible trichomes is what i meant...

after looking at the pics again, i started wondering if maybe you flowered these with mh bulbs? don't get me wrong, they look superb, and very well grown. just puzzled they look that good with very little visual trichomes. got me stumped, and the only answer i can think of is the light spectrum maybe?

Irish ... I don't know ... They have lot's of trichomes that i can see ... All of them have. They were flowered under 600w HPS. Perhaps the camera ?

Thanks for the input :aok:

gotta be the camera. i've wanted to try satori for a long time. i had a pack that were all males. i was pretty bummed. i hear it is top notch. :)

The colas are impressive ... The smell very good also ... Need a RedBull weed and by THG description Satori is the one :p

Going to put some bud pics when dried.

Hi MPers,

Just to close this one ...

Satori is a wonderfull Sativa. Very energetic high. And happy. The taste is very fruity. Nice yielders. And i think that she is harder to get used ( for hard users ).

Larry ... I didn't get any KO pheno ... or Perhaps i didn't let them time enough. But i think that the 25% Sativa that Larry has don't let the strain be KO. Very tasty and nice yielders ... But not KO.

In the future will buy some Satori seeds to grab one good mother.

Thanks all :aok:

The END :vap-leafy_wave:

Satori! Wohoo!!!! Looks stellar as always BHO

Latest posts

Back