lemmie ask you something

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
What's up everyone, been a while since I last posted. . Since I trust the ppl here opinions, wanna know whts kind of nutes do you you all like to use? Wanna try something different other then Fox farm. . Although I like the results I've been getting jus wanna try something else. . Also I've never in all my years of growing have I checked my ppm's.. is there any advantage to getting a ppm pen? Is it really important for it to be adjusted
JusBlaze

What's up everyone, been a while since I last posted. . Since I trust the ppl here opinions, wanna know whts kind of nutes do you you all like to use? Wanna try something different other then Fox farm. . Although I like the results I've been getting jus wanna try something else. . Also I've never in all my years of growing have I checked my ppm's.. is there any advantage to getting a ppm pen? Is it really important for it to be adjusted
JusBlaze

Are you a soil or hydro guy? I grow in soil with an occasional try at hydro. I can't recommend the nutrients I use enough. They are cheap and easy to use. General Hydroponics 3 part system. Grow, Micro and Bloom nutrients. You use different ratios depending on whether or not you are in Veg or Flower. You can also use the Lucas Formula with it...or after getting used to it you can tweak it yourself. I sometimes drop the Grow in flower and just use Micro and Bloom. As for ppm pens or meters....I don't use them in soil but do have one for hydro where it is needed imho. Hope that helps.

I've switched from the FF Nute line to two simple additives.....Alaska fish Fert for veg....koolbloom for flower...i mean look at those koolbloom numbers...plants love it..

View attachment image.jpg

Yea imma soil guy aswell. . I jus made mea good mix of it to. . Ocean forest., Mexican Bat guano, blood meal, cal mag and coco fiber. . I jus recieved a sample bottle of humboldts secrets nutes. . They say that you can drop all other additive that you use such as sweet bud booster root simulator ect.. Imma use it in bloom and see how it works. . 40$ for a 8th of a gal of this stuff. . Gotta try it before I buy it..
JusBlaze

I'll pop back in to see how it works for ya....good luck!

Thanks. . This was a few sample that I recieved from off of Facebook.. Im willing to try free out lol..
JusBlaze

Hey buddogmutt, you can follow my progress with it in my journal that I have posted

By far the best nutrients out there is optimum hydroponic's http://www.hydroponix.com/english/nutrients-1/optimum-hydroponix-croissance-20l-a-b.html with also purchases of
superbmax as a additive calmag superthrive, fulvix and humix and silacates in 1 liter i use all 2 liter bottles lol and for flowering phase this bad boy jurrasic Bloom 0 51 - 33 new meaning to bud size from trying all types of plant food this by far puts you in a different league half oz dry buds

View attachment Picture 470.jpg

View attachment picture883v.jpg

That is a wet bud right Dr.? What do you think dry, 11 grams?

Thats a nice looking bud there.. Imma Try this free sample out that I got.. jus started using it today on my auto bubblicious. . I had posted some info about it in my grow journal.. time to see how it works.. and I have a friend that use the same nutes as you do and he also get great results.. they dont sell it at the grow shop I go to

That is a wet bud right Dr.? What do you think dry, 11 grams?
usually divide what ever wet by 4 so yea 11- 13 dry grams still half oz buds is pretty dam good this optimum hydroponics is really good easy to use

Thanks Dr., yes 25 % gets me real close to dry weight. Good job man.

i have been trying out a new fertilizer that is allowing me to super dose the plants while in veg. im getting leaves that are almost black going into the 5 week

Latest posts

Back