Leprechuan Seed Co.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the next size down from you Hammmy. It cost 166.00 dollars or so. The reflector model. I really like it, except I should have gotten the 258.00dollar model. Got worried about finances and talked myself out of it. Live and learn....as I said though, one more of the one I have, and this tent will be on fire!!!

bump_logo_1160x387.png

:)
:48:

Sorry guys, I'm so old I can't figure this darn camera out. Fancy thingamajig.... lol I'll get some pics. up as soon as my son gets them up for me. haha I've made some serious rookie mistakes but we're gettin it goin. Hopefully he'll be able to help me tomorrow on his day off. :)

Sorry guys, I'm so old I can't figure this darn camera out. Fancy thingamajig....

I didn't know anybody still used actual cameras my friend. :) I though Smart Phones made them just about obsolete.
Green Mojo.

I tried to take some with my phone, but my hands shake a little and they all look blurry. Thanks for the MOJO Hammy. :)

I didn't know anybody still used actual cameras my friend. :) I though Smart Phones made them just about obsolete.
Green Mojo.

LOL--not everyone (especially old people) have smart phones. I do have one, but I didn't buy it--my best buddy got it for me. I do not have cell service at my house, so never would have ever purchased anything for myself more than the basic pay as you go cell phone for when I travel. But he likes buying fancy new technology and he spoils me. I have heard though that the digital camera is becoming obsolete as smart phones get more widely used.

Ha Ha, yeah I'm a little bit behind the times for sure. Now that you mention it, I should get him to take some for me. He would do a much better job for sure. Thanks for makin me feel so old Hammy, lol, just in time for my birthday.. :)

So I was trying to get these pics. up and I hit a button and wiped everything off my laptop. I will not except defeat.... :)

Latest posts

Back