LifeSaver Crosses.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowlord

Reaction score
Today is Aug 27, a Monday. I have taken six of the 20 or so Lifesaver cross seeds that I have been given. I decided to try them first as they are the oldest and wanted to get them popped if they still will. They are various strains that were pollinated by a Lifesaver Male. While I don't know which Fems were fertilised, the grower who gave them to me was growing C-99,AK-47,cityslicker, and a few others. To give an idea of what He was growing, here is a list of the known genetics seeds that he gave me along with his Lifesaver crosses.
C-99 X Durban Thai High Flyer which I have since learned is termed DTC99.
Grape Ape
Herijuana X Khandahar
City Slicker X Uzbekistan
Blue Mystic X Pacifica
2 Beans of the Original Neville's haze
Some Columbian Red Crosses
I also Have some Molokai'i Frost and some Cujo which I can't wait to grow either.
I will update if and when any beans pop and I'll go from there.

Aug 28, Five out of the six beans I have started have popped already. Indeed 3 had begun to
pop last night. It is now about 1:15 and I am going to see the movie Superbad. I have already prepared six pots for seedlings and if the soil is dry enough will plant them all upon my return in a couple of hours. In the meantime I have placed all seedlings of previous bagseed and 4 of the very best of the clones taken, under the main grow light. 400 Watt MH. Thus creating room for the expected seedlings.

Aug 28, Home from the movie and just about ready to plant my seeds. I have taken photos of them germinating and some photos of my first grow ( almost done ((bagseed)) and clones of same. Will post Photos just after I plant.

Lifesaver log 011.jpg

Lifesaver log 012.jpg

Lifesaver log 013.jpg

Lifesaver log 014.jpg

Lifesaver log 015.jpg

Lifesaver log 016.jpg

Lifesaver log 023.jpg

Lifesaver log 022.jpg

Lifesaver log 024.jpg

Congrats on your babies. :)

Your plants look good too. When's harvest?

looks like u have some nice strains there also love your grow some nice budz there will be looking forward to your grow good luck peace

For one of the plants I should be harvesting in about a week. The other 2 in about 2 to 2 1/2 tops. I must have earned some good karma somewhere. I got my lamp for free, I have had success ( so far! ) and it looks like I'll be smoking or at least harvesting on my Birthday! Then the clones are starting to take off and I have the seeds for this grow log germinated and planted. I will show more pics of plants and harvest as I update the lifesaver seedlings (once they sprout of course! )
I will start separate grow logs a few months from now as I try the next strain.
I really want to try either the DTC99 or the Cujo beans I have next. Both have C-99 in them and should be very good. These lifesavers should be very good too though! But that's a long way off! We'll just have to see how things go!
Thanks to all for following along!

Here is verbatim what I was told as to the heritage of the seeds I have planted:

I took the Lifesaver male to O.C. from Green and Gold Genetics, Master widow/g13 hashplant from Bunz' seeds, C99 from Bros Grimm, Jack Herer from Serious Seeds, and Manitoba Poison from a unknown source, but very good stuff. Sorry I mixed em all together, I didn't have enough containers, and only had a few of each, so I just mixed them all up as I planned on keepin them for myself. Oh I didn't answer about the columbian red cross. I don't know what it is crossed with, as it came as marked.

There We have it. That's as close as we'll ever get to knowing exactly what we got but it should be good!

Hey all,
Lifesaver project is slightly delayed.
When I germed the original six seeds, five popped. Of those, two came out of the ground and are growing under the seedling light. One broke it's head off trying to get out of the dirt and another one was struggling as well and while looking at it I noticed that it was partially stuck in it's shell. While trying to get the shell off I saw that the root was way smaller than the head and the root had some kind of little tiny worm or larvae of some kind on it so I discarded it. The last one appeared to have some issue as well. When I originally was looking at the one that broke itself in half trying to come out, I saw a centipede come boiling up out of the cup. The night I made up my starter cups I realized I was low on soil and since I had to work the next day I just used what I had and I have payed for it. I haven't lost any seedling that opened it's shell up to this point and got sloppy. I got 2 of 6 to start and am germinating more of the lifesaver seeds as of this posting.
So I will post pics of the 2 when they are a little more worth looking at and will update the progress new seeds (in a proper mix) when they pop.
So the program won't be set too far back as I have the 2 and I will show my harvest and clone progress as filler until there is more to report.

Latest posts

Back