Lights left on...Uggggh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoga

Reaction score
I don't know what happened, but I had a glitch on my lights were left on during the dark cycle. My plants are 15 days into flower. Should I turn the lights off now (and flip my schedule) or should I just leave them on and turn them off at their normal time?

Thanks!

just pretend it didnt happen, thats about all you can do.
the next time its time for the dark cycle, give it to them.
and make sure it doesnt get messed up again.
imo thats all you can do good luck

Don't know about the effects of flipping, but would venture to guess it would contribute to the stress...?

Done this before myself & just ran out the normal cycle & made sure all was good from here forwards. Unless the plants are particularly sensitive to stress, all should be just fine. Only outside concern is stress to hermi. Best brah.

:doh: Thanks Guys! I'm usually pretty good at living in a state of denial...that's why I am so happy.

I just hate it when things happen that are easily preventable.:doh:

Confused,are you not quitting?In-laws r the cause of light malfunction,lol

DirtySouth said:
Confused,are you not quitting?In-laws r the cause of light malfunction,lol

I think that you might have confused two different threads. In-laws are the cause of a great number of my problems, but not my lights. Only I can take credit for that. No, I am not quitting, but I am pretty sure JBonez is.

Have a great night!!

You got the plan... They'll be totally fine if you just wait until the next night cycyle and make sure your timer works and the lights go off. It would have stressed them much more if you had shortened their dark period. They may be a bit confused but you probably won't notice it.

Peace!:cool:

Yoga said:
I think that you might have confused two different threads. In-laws are the cause of a great number of my problems, but not my lights. Only I can take credit for that. No, I am not quitting, but I am pretty sure JBonez is.

Have a great night!!

My memory....all a haze,so sorry

Latest posts

Back