Lizards Ladies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizard

Reaction score
my set up and babies ive been going on about my lights well voila i don't mean to be cocky just proud lol thanks agin for ever bodies help peace and chicken grease Lizard

DSCF0002.JPG

DSCF0004.JPG

the best ive got having trouble up loading

jay 007.JPG

its a good feeling eh :D

just wait till they start flowering, then you'll really get stiff... :hubba:

nice setup, what you running there?

it's cheap floros 24 inch 2 2700k and one 6500 in the middle i'm curretly 2.5 weeks in 12/ 12 just starting to show hther little whit hair on on and th ethro nothing yet but i think ****'ll be a female as well i used t pvc pipe with some screw the fixture have slid slot for mountin under cabinets it's my first indoor but you talked me about t moth ago when i was trying to sdave both of these plants iand thank you for that help as you can see it worked its in a small clost with a spce blaket taped to walls

i love how so very green they look! :D :D

they must be happy girls! :bong:

ive put alot of love into them i think these tubes are better and defintly cheaper than cfls my whole set up soil pots fertz and lights was 70 bucks i got that money from returning my aerogarden witch died after two weeks i sved one plant from it the other from a neighbor who didn't have time for her

update my first lil lady (hybrid) got her first lil white hairs to day so its official i have girl my indica in being stuborn but i'll bet with in the week i'll know her pre floweing looks like the other just no hairs yet

bingo it's official i hav 2 girls out of three plants and the third plant got beaverd by somethin weeks ago any i'm happy with the results results from lil ghetto closet grow so far and thanks to all that have helped me along the way indoor is way different than outdoor i do have a ? if i start plant outdoors will it shock the plant to much to move inside for flowering i have about 5 to 7weeks left for whats in my closet and by then the out door should have vegged pleny no more space in the house for a veg room but i ve a good stealth place to veg outdoors as long as i do'nt go too big plus i am moving in aug to ohio (yay decrimilization)
so is this possible????

Hey Lizard.
Number one.. put your grow in your sig. It will be easier to find !
2. Girls are looking good. Nice big fan leaves.
3 your def. Going to need more light bud. But I like the bar lights on the pcv rail. Good idead.
Those girl may double or tripple in size. So your past the point of being able to LST them to keep em short. I think if you can't get a hps you might want to scrog the grow just to get enough lite to the tips.
Anyways just my thoughts.

Is that crinkly aluminum foil on your walls? Tisk,tisk if so..... if you cant afford/obtain Mylar, you'd be better served to go with flat white painted walls or white sheets.

Friend-of-a-friend said:
Is that crinkly aluminum foil on your walls? Tisk,tisk if so..... if you cant afford/obtain Mylar, you'd be better served to go with flat white painted walls or white sheets.
no not tinfoil its a crinkled up emergency blanket i made my grow tent with so it is mylar

lizard said:
no not tinfoil its a crinkled up emergency blanket i made my grow tent with so it is mylar

Mylar's effectiveness goes down dramatically if not properly installed.....it is supposed to be flat or as near flat with no wrinkles as possible to insure proper reflection. Imagine your reflection in a still pond(flat surface) versus a windy pond (crinkly surface).......I used similiar crinkly mylar backed insulation when I started but switched to real Mylar with much better results. Thats just my personal experience.

city said:
Hey Lizard.
Number one.. put your grow in your sig. It will be easier to find !
2. Girls are looking good. Nice big fan leaves.
3 your def. Going to need more light bud. But I like the bar lights on the pcv rail. Good idead.
Those girl may double or tripple in size. So your past the point of being able to LST them to keep em short. I think if you can't get a hps you might want to scrog the grow just to get enough lite to the tips.
Anyways just my thoughts.
thanks city about all i'll be able to get here is more of those floror or some cfls on the rack i have 2 2700k one on each side and one 6500k in the middle this moring i had to rais them 4 inches i do have two other floros along the sides 2700k this is the best i can do for now to be honest i'll be happy i few oz's this me learning as i go
i'll me moving to much state to grow in in aug thats when i plan toget a better set up but i'll def try for more light is ther any thing i can put in my soil that would help better the buds it's mostly organic with lil help form some 202020npk pellets they were donated but i've only used thm once the pacage said use only every three months any organics good for bud produtcion??????

thanks freind but this all i had and at the moment all my budget will let hell i cant even afords to smoke thats why i started this grow to learn and to better my indoor knoledge and thanks to ppl here i'm learning tons i just started 2 seed this morning of some funky reds i smoked about a month ago i'm hoping to flower them indoors when i harvest these babies by then they should be ready and i should have better lights

Latest posts

Back