LOL what a weird guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snuggles

I was there...he inhaled
Reaction score
reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSL164524920080616?feedType=RSS&feedName=oddlyEnoughNews&rpc=69

ROME (Reuters) - An Italian man was arrested on suspicion of kidnapping his ex-girlfriend from a pub, taking her home and forcing her to iron his clothes and wash the dishes, police said Monday.

The 43-year-old man dragged the woman out of a pub in the port city of Genoa, shoved her into a car and took her to his home where he made her iron and wash dishes after threatening her, they said.

Police arrived at his house after being tipped off by a friend of the woman who watched the scene at the pub.

The man, who was apparently furious at his ex-girlfriend for leaving him, was arrested on charges of kidnapping, police said.

Women have smaller feet than men for a reason, they fit in front of the sink better.

Why do women get married in white?
They match the utilities and they can reminisce as they do the laundry, the drying, filling the fridge, cleaning the sink, scrubbing the bath, getting food from the freezer for a man, sit downs need cleaning too!.

I now go to the corner and wait for the first stone to arrive :rofl:

384f.jpg

snuggles said:
reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSL164524920080616?feedType=RSS&feedName=oddlyEnoughNews&rpc=69

ROME (Reuters) - An Italian man was arrested on suspicion of kidnapping his ex-girlfriend from a pub, taking her home and forcing her to iron his clothes and wash the dishes, police said Monday.

The 43-year-old man dragged the woman out of a pub in the port city of Genoa, shoved her into a car and took her to his home where he made her iron and wash dishes after threatening her, they said.

Police arrived at his house after being tipped off by a friend of the woman who watched the scene at the pub.

The man, who was apparently furious at his ex-girlfriend for leaving him, was arrested on charges of kidnapping, police said.

what a guy :cool:

i have a new hero ;)

if only he made her cook dinner as well :rolleyes:

melissa said:
ohh u guys :rofl:

You're just jealous...LOL long time no talk, hope all is well and if you ever want to be kidnapped just ask, i have plenty of chores that need to be done.:D

At augusta national golf course women are protesting that women are not allowed on the course and should have equal rights. ***Notice our friend in the back holding up an orange sign on what he thinks of the situation*** hehe

LOL what a guy. That's just wrong but I laughed, lighten up right?

Latest posts

Back