what a jerk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crestview Florida? Anyone here ever hear that the panhndle of FL is really southern Alabama? If you live 25 miles from the Alabama line, you're grilling meth if you're grilling. I'm proud of this woman taking the reins and breaking the cycle by teaching her toddlers to grow green instead of cooking crystal.

Crestview girl after sex says: Roll over, Daddy, you're on my Marlboros.

I love the "child neglect" charge. According to the law there, I guess marijuana smoking or growing, or god forbid, both, is automatically abusive to the child.

Think about this; if tomorrow marijuana regained legal status, she would no longer be a "child neglector", according to the State. But to day she is. So her "crime" is not solid, it's a crime only as far as the government has decried it as such.

This is the roundabout logic of marijuana "crimes". Marijuana use? Child neglect! Drug addict! How dare you raise a child in such an environment! But if there were vodka bottles and beer cans around like there was marijuana, then there would be no crime, because the state has decreed that alcohol is legal.

This guy just dealt a blow to his family by phoning in Draconian measure to punish his wife for God-knows-what reason. This is the state of our culture and society. Disturbing.

Latest posts

Back