what a jerk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saticus

Reaction score
Florida
-------
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CRESTVIEW -- A man called police June 20 to complain that his wife was smoking marijuana and that she allowed her brother to grow marijuana in her yard.

The 32-year-old woman showed the Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office deputy a green eye glass case containing marijuana that she had in her dresser drawer.

Her husband led the deputy to a Busch beer can, which had two holes punched in it and had apparently been used as a smoking device, according to her arrest report.

He then showed the deputy a plastic bucket in the back yard with three marijuana plants in it.

The woman told the deputy that she had invited her brother to live with her and that she knew he was growing marijuana in her yard. Toys were scattered near the plants, the report said.

Evelina Louise Farley was charged with child neglect, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia
[/FONT]

:angrywife: :yeahthat: :goodposting: :heart: :confused2: Mt stomach hurts,LMAO

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Me? No way. My woman is the best. Can fetch a beer when summoned in 4.8 seconds.
Plus, I dont like to cook and clean, so why would I? :)

careful with those words might end up on that list of bad breakups :p

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Me? No way. My woman is the best. Can fetch a beer when summoned in 4.8 seconds.
Plus, I dont like to cook and clean, so why would I? :)........She needs me to mow the lawn and start the grill.

HA!... "What Honey?? I can't hear you without a beer in my hand."

My wife always wanted a riding lawn mower. She works all day and was always tired when she came home from work and thought that a riding lawn mower would help her get the yard work done quicker so she would have more time for the chores inside the house.

SO, being the handy sort of guy that I am, I made her a riding lawn mower. I guess I thought she would squeal with delight or something and give me a big hug.
To this day I have never been able to understand why some women are so hard to please.

ridingmower.jpg

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Its Summer. So Im safe. She needs me to mow the lawn and start the grill. ;)

Standard BBQ Operating Procedures

We are about to enter the BBQ season. Therefore it is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of this sublime outdoor cooking activity. When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events are put into motion:
Routine...
(1) The woman buys the food.
(2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables
and makes dessert.
(3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - beer in hand.
(4) The woman remains outside the compulsory three metre exclusion zone where the exuberance of testosterone and other manly bonding activities can take place without the interference of the woman.

Here comes the important part:
(5) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.
More routine...
(6) The woman goes inside to organise the plates and cutlery.
(7) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is looking great. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he flips the meat.
Important again:
(8) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.
More routine...
(9) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauce and brings them to the table.
(10) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
And most important of all:
(11) Everyone PRAISES the MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.
(12) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed her 'night off ', and, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women.

Guys, it's important to understand these rules as any comprimise might become public knowledge and, in the end, screw us all. Keep up the good work;)

We got 2 kinds of grills NV.

A Male Grill (charcoal), and a Female Grill (propane).

When she uses her female grill. I gotta light it.

We have 3 grills.....

A charcoal Weber that is mine. A shiney propane one that is his, and a smoker that belongs to him....he is always overcooking anything he attempts...lmao.

You rule SM!
We have a 3rd grill too. Its an outdoor Foreman grill.
But that doesnt count, cause healthy food isnt real food.

Think your husband has been watching a little to much of Hank Hill. ;)

Only thing a propane grill is good for is Watermelon and putting a pot on to steam stuff. lol

Hahahaha, I love King Of The Hill. :)

But charcoal all the way. I don't know how to turn his on....

Leave the grilling to me!

(its funny, the xmas he gave me the Weber, I gave him a Rowenta steam iron. Ha ha ha ha ha. He does the ironing, was in the military.)

Latest posts

Back