Long time no post!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DillaWilla

Reaction score
Hey guys, Glad to see MP is still spreading the love for MJ cultivation...Well my last grow (as some of you remember was going great) ended in a disaster...My grow partner cheated on his girlfriend (the only person in the world other than him, my wife and I who knew about our grow) and she needless to say really hit him and us for that matter where it hurts. The perverbial (???) nuts! She chopped our whole garden down in the middle of the night and put it all on his front porch(lights fans and all) and called the cops...:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :bolt:
Thankfully enough he did not get arrested because they could not prove the MJ was his but needless to say that chick (I am fighting the urge to call her other things believe me) and my grow partners idiotic inability to keep his pants on killed are grow...As alot of you remember I had a beautiful grow going but I guess you learn the hard way..so to all you noobs out there take this as a lesson....TELL NO ONE ABOUT YOUR GROW NOT EVEN YOUR WOMAN/MAN, UNLESS THEIR IN ON IT...because one person that knows is one too many!!!!

I am however happy to say that we just purchased another home for our garden, one that is tucked away from the rest of the world and one that absolutely no one will know about. We will be starting a 2 stage perpetual garden under 2 1000 watters (one MH and one HPS) and a T5 floro for propagation and cloning all with kick butt ventilation, Co2, and of course organic in soil ...We will be starting with Misty, Ak-48, NL x Big Bud, Hindu Kush, PPP and Silver Pearl. I cant wait, I will keep you guys posted as we get closer to kick off, 2 weeks or so....Nice talking to you all again...

Peace Out and Bless!

Whats up DW. Glad to see your still around mang. ;) Bummer about the last grow but like ya said don't tell anyone. Looking foward to your next grow. :aok:

now i dont condone hitting a female but sometimes ones like that could use a good shake.

^^lol.That lady is crazy.Sorry to hear about your situation.

That sounds awesome DW.Best of luck with your grow :cool:

sounds alsome man lol i would be pissed if my girl did that lol their in the woods tho and only a few people know about my grow my two brothers basicly thats all lol well cant wait to see what happens with you new grow peace and good luck

Latest posts

Back