looking for a good soil mix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollywood52

Reaction score
im working on my next grow...paradise sensi star and im looking for a good soil mix up..i got ff light warrior,vermiculite,perlite sand..if yall throw me some of your soil mixes that worked for you that would be great.

Right now i'm using 2 parts promix organic potting mx, 1 part Jungle Growth potting mix, 2 parts jiffy starter mix and 1 part worm castings. So far, so good. Babies seem to love it:D.

25% perlite, 20-25% vermeculite, 25-30% organic soil like FF, 20-25% compost (mushroom,cow) 5-10% sand if you have on hand....

these variations depend if you wanna use more arreation and nute with a compost tea from the extra soil you have or use more soil or compost and less vermeculite or no sand, etc...

mushroom compost works wonders with proper arreation!!

I found it a a local nusery I haven't seen Home Depot or lowes carry it, it can be interchanged with worm compost. I have my mix in 1pt perlite, 1pt vermiculite, 1pt peat moss, and 1 pt mushroom compost. I am on week 5 now and my plants are doing very well, the mix is like air!

Latest posts

Back