Looking to switch bloom nutes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MechaniMan

Reaction score
Looking to switch my flower nutes to gain some experience on if they show different results. If anybody has an opinion in on what they think or the best options and why I would like to hear them. Thank you

I guess I should add that I'm interested in something in the dry organic nutrient line. The carbon footprint of liquid nutrients is huge and I don't necessarily want to pay for water but all opinions matter.

I guess I should add that I'm interested in something in the dry organic nutrient line. The carbon footprint of liquid nutrients is huge and I don't necessarily want to pay for water but all opinions matter.
I have been using Earth Dust from the electric sky company.They make lites and have a base and a bloom dry organics .
My plants seem to like it especially when i use a earthbox

In my last couple of grows, i tried keeping the npk ratio steady almost all the way through while changing the ec as i advance, and it worked very well. All in all bigger plants bigger buds less dead leaves. I keep it a a 2-1-2 ratio and lower the N in the final 2 weeks.

I just switched to Greenleaf Nutrients Mega Crop, Bud Explosion and Sweet Candy. I read some really good reviews, but I’m only on week #2 of using it (in flower too). I would include in your comparison at least……

Best of luck in your search.

This may help

BA38253B-3D5B-4E1E-AD8B-6B9F6CDE1171.png

The most I will be able to do on this grow is finish them up but I will be using them continuously throughout my next grow which is already started. I will start that journal once these are finished up and I go to transplant my clones. It will be called "third timer here, hello!"
20221010_102136.jpg

Latest posts

Back