Losing my mind.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JerseyFreshB

Reaction score
Well, I just chopped up some bud, packed a bowl, then made my way over to the computer to come do a little reading on the boards here. At least that's what I thought I did :huh: . Pick up my lighter and proceed top take a hit. Theres NO weed in my bowl. I chopped it, but never packed the bowl. I swear sometimes I think I'm going nuts. :hairpull:

Your a woman, they do nutz things all the time and blame men for it

no worries

all us men understand

Hippy

Kinda like losing a joint, and findning it just where you left it. Happens to me aevery now and then. Can't find it for like an hour then finally say ---- it and go to bed, and when I lay down I can feel it behind my ear.

One time i just bought a 1/2 ounce. I knew it was inside somewhere, but I couldn't remeber where. I searched all over for about 45 minutes. Then when I found it was where I put it so I could remember where it was.

JerseyFreshB said:
One time i just bought a 1/2 ounce. I knew it was inside somewhere, but I couldn't remeber where. I searched all over for about 45 minutes. Then when I found it was where I put it so I could remember where it was.

(SEE SIG)

how bout looking all over the house for the darn lighter.....even accusing the other half of stealing it....and there it is in your hand? lol.....good ole stoned again...

Lighters? Made that problem disappear. I found every lighter in the house one day and stashed them all in one spot. Now I have a box full of 30 lighters or so for whenever I need. :aok:

Crazy stuff always happens like that.

Like when your holding your pen and look around saying 'Where is my damn pen'

Ive entered a room, and turned the light on, although it was already on, so im standing there in the dark thinking how stupid i am.

And ive also flushed the toilet BEFORE i used it, its just habit...didnt mean too :p

Didn't larry the cable guy say "It's like flushin' 'fore ya ****, it don't make no sense!"

I'm the same way with lighters than I am with my keys. it's bad, I'll go inside, walk to the kitchen, and my keys would already be missing.

that doesn't make me crazy,
but psilocybin does.

I'll let that one pass choking_victim :p... But do remember that talk of other drugs on this site is strictly prohibited as this is a MARIJUANA site. ;)

DLtoker said:
I'll let that one pass choking_victim :p... But do remember that talk of other drugs on this site is strictly prohibited as this is a MARIJUANA site. ;)

eye-eye cap.

but let it be known, that nature isn't a drug.

I walked around one time looking for my glasses, only to have my brother tell me they were over by the mirror. So I go over like a tool looking at the mantel underneath, and he starts laughing. I know why when I look in the mirror and see them on my freakin' face.

Ive read this and it made me laugh lolol....I once rolled a 3 skin fat tomb and the phone went, so i answered it, i needed a pen and paper so put the 3 skin in my lips, i answered the phone and took whatever i needed to take to a note pad, i spent the next 35 mins searching and searching and searching for my 3 skin and it was hanging in the corner of my mouth!

I once rolled a joint, and then had to pee, so I put it behind my ear for safekeeping and didn't find it again until I went to get into the shower later and it fell out from behind my ear when I took my shirt off. My husband and I even got into a BIG fight over it. I was all: "you're saving it for work tomorrow because you're lazy and don't like to roll, so you steal my work..." LOL... That apology was embarrassing!

I loose roaches all the time. Take them off the clip and think I put them on the tray, but I usually find them on the coffee table the next day under a soda can or something that has been put on top of them. LOL.

I don't have the lighter problem... anymore. I used to go through a 6 pack a week. I use a Zippo now, even for pipe smoking. Some people don't like the taste, but I hardly notice it anymore. It gets a little hot after a while though, and will burn the back of your throat when you hit a cashed bowl.

~Metalchick

Latest posts

Back