LOWRYDER 2 Manicuring and Harvesting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peter23 said:
Does anyone know where or how the heck to get some lowryder seeds if your in the US? other then a seed bank?
Nope. They're illegal n the states.:hairpull: Seedbanks are your only option, unless you can find someone who's pollinated their own LR's successfully and has of seeds 2 get rid of.:cool: Well you could drive to Canada, and see what happens? I do know they have seedbanks just not positive on coffe-shops there.:doh:

Click here to see.:D LRx1's the size of LRx2's or the bushiest LRx1's I've ever seen. It's Not a mix up either ya'll. These LRx1 seeds are from my own stock. I did use 3 tall males to pollinate with, maybe it has more of a tallness gene now.? That would mean bigger yields, because of all the extra branching!:cool:

Richy-B man wow!!!! mad kudos on your grows. Im new to this site and plan on growing and because of you I think im ganna stick with lrx2. I know you probly answered these questions all over your other posts but could u answer these for me really quick?
What type/size tent are you using (looks like you layed it down horizontally)?
What type of bulb and wattage? (looks like you used a cooltube reflector)?
What type of soil medium/mixture?
Nutes/schedule?
Size pots (seed-flower,expecially from you last lrx2 grow!!)
Yea I know ur probly fustrated but if you could help me out ill grately apreciate it thanks!!!!!

Everything you should need is in this thread or even my LRx1 thread. Not trying to be mean, but I have to explain that to someone everyday when it's all in the threads. But here's a quicky
18/6 light schedule
600wattHPSAgromax(has added 20-30% blue spectrum, yes with a cool tube reflector being exhausted by a WindTunnel 6, it pulls 409 cfm.
I use plain ol' Pro Mix(black and blue bag), but they're making Pro Mix with Myccorihzae already in it(in a white bag.) I used on last half of these pots in this grow. I still added my own anyway. to both soil's, actually!:D
3 gallon buckets
Here's a pic of my Flowering nutes.. which I go by directions. except start out 1/2 strength till you don't see nute lock-up or anything after first week or so then full nutes. Usually by week two. Hope this helped, and the rest of the thread.

Flowering nutes.jpg

Richy-B said:
Everything you should need is in this thread or even my LRx1 thread. Not trying to be mean, but I have to explain that to someone everyday when it's all in the threads. But here's a quicky
18/6 light schedule
600wattHPSAgromax(has added 20-30% blue spectrum, yes with a cool tube reflector being exhausted by a WindTunnel 6, it pulls 409 cfm.
I use plain ol' Pro Mix(black and blue bag), but they're making Pro Mix with Myccorihzae already in it(in a white bag.) I used on last half of these pots in this grow. I still added my own anyway. to both soil's, actually!:D
3 gallon buckets
Here's a pic of my Flowering nutes.. which I go by directions. except start out 1/2 strength till you don't see nute lock-up or anything after first week or so then full nutes. Usually by week two. Hope this helped, and the rest of the thread.

Sorry again man but thanks for the info. Thats the first time ive seen that type of exhaust setup. It keeps your room scent free with that little cone filter? Looks like u changed up your nutes to. Thanks again and good luck with future grows!!

Aye Richy y do you use 3 different bloom nutes and no veg nutes, all at full strenth? Have you seen a better differnce in yeild using this method?

:D Yes, nothing but the best results this time around. No nute burn like last time, either. There's not a veg cycle in LR's1 or 2. It's either in the grow cycle or then skips to flowering cycle. They start flowering(mine do) in two to three weeks.
I start 1/2 strength to make sure no nute lock happens then I do full strength. But I'm only using 2 Flowering nutes and I only use 1/2 what the Botanicare says and I only use 1/2 what FoxFarm says to make a single dose out of the two. That's a full strength feeding. That way I get the best of both worlds.:D
Bio-Bloom is more a sweetener (it's mollasses and sea kelp) for the weed and is used in addition with regular nutrients. Nothing you'd want to use alone for a flowering nute.:)

where you at richy i kno you got some sick *** **** growing i want too see some pics . give us an up date

Latest posts

Back