LOWRYDER 2 Manicuring and Harvesting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've found three more females out this last batch. That's all I can fit. If n-e more guess I'll give away.
These pics don't include the new females in the larger pots yet. Well, I have potted one of those three. I got some shuffling around I want to do with the plants also for better light distribution:D pic3 is a LRx1 but bushier than I've ever grown. It's the seed that took an extra 15 days to germinate. It and one more from that batch were female the rest were all males. The lower two pics are 2 of my 3 LRx2's at 23 days old! Look'n great to me!

7-31-08 updated grow pics 001.jpg

7-31-08 updated grow pics 004.jpg

7-31-08 updated grow pics 003.jpg

7-31-08 updated grow pics 002.jpg

7-31-08 updated grow pics 005.jpg

7-31-08 updated grow pics 006.jpg

looking at your second pic there I think my 'LR2's were actually LR1s which is pretty reverse knaw

At least I'll have the Lowryder Mint on its way soon :)

Your plants look great, especially that bushy lady!!

Thorn said:
looking at your second pic there I think my 'LR2's were actually LR1s which is pretty reverse knaw

At least I'll have the Lowryder Mint on its way soon :)

Your plants look great, especially that bushy lady!!

Remember when we talked about that one day? I said, "there might be a possibility that it was a LRx1," that's all I was tryin' to say.:) Either that or lighting issue, but that's great you know now! Or at least have a better Idea! I can't wait to see your LRMint!:shocked: Good luck and here's some
Green Mojo 4 U!

Thanks bro! Yea thats why I told you. Ah well its all good practice! Yea I can't wait either but not gonna start them until the end of this month when my current lady is nearly finished. I may even start a grow journal on this site for them, that is if they don't get slated by you know who (not voldemort!)!!

Looking good buddie.. Giving away ladies.lol

Check the box now.:cool: Another female found today also. So these pics still don't show the 2 females planted 2-nite!:D Enjoy! I know I am enjoyed just to watch them!:watchplant: Can't wait to smoke them! :ccc:

8-01-08 updated grow pics 001.jpg

8-01-08 updated grow pics 002.jpg

8-01-08 updated grow pics 003.jpg

8-01-08 updated grow pics 004.jpg

8-01-08 updated grow pics 005.jpg

8-01-08 updated grow pics 006.jpg

8-01-08 updated grow pics 007.jpg

8-01-08 updated grow pics 008.jpg

8-01-08 updated grow pics 009.jpg

8-01-08 updated grow pics 010.jpg

those LR2s at the begining of this thread are incredible makes me want to grow it. i didnt think it got that big is it naturaly that bushy or was it toped. i closet grow i could split it into 2 and double my out put with a plant like that. was that just a killer pheno or is it a stable strain that produces all nice plants

Pothead420 said:
those LR2s at the begining of this thread are incredible makes me want to grow it. i didnt think it got that big is it naturaly that bushy or was it toped. i closet grow i could split it into 2 and double my out put with a plant like that. was that just a killer pheno or is it a stable strain that produces all nice plants
No, I didn't top the plants and one of those LRx2's yielded me 3oz&23g(1 plant in 10 weeks). Last time I grew they all looked like that; this grow I only have one of three that looks like that. So yes, there's a couple phenotypes with LRx2.There's no topping when it comes to LRx1's and LRx2's(they don't like it) it tends to yield smaller or die on ya', something will Fu** up! I wouldn't try it! Reccomended by the breeder.
In this grow I have alot of LRx1's that are from my own seeds, I pollinated from last grow. The germ and grow rate is a succesful 9 out of ten or ten for ten without any abnormalities from genes or bad traits. gotta go

i wanted to plant some lowryder but seed purchase is illegal in the USA and nobody local would have any idea what seeds they have

dragginwagen said:
i wanted to plant some lowryder but seed purchase is illegal in the USA and nobody local would have any idea what seeds they have
Dr. Chronic!:D Click here to go.
It's just a legal disclaimer about not shipping to the states. I'm proof.:cool:5 of 5 times they came to me in under seven days! all in last two yrs.

Since there is 3 Lrx2's in this grow, I feel obligated to tell you I've updated pics in the LRx1 Harvest. Just click here to go directly to these pics!;)

I just posted a thread about my experience with Dr. Chronic. The Doc gets a thumbs up from me.

Hey Richy, I would like to know your thought's on all the Lowryder crosses. I have some Diesel Ryder on the way and I'm pretty excited about them. If you've answered this one before I apologize ahead time.

i_love_amsterdam said:
I just posted a thread about my experience with Dr. Chronic. The Doc gets a thumbs up from me.

Hey Richy, I would like to know your thought's on all the Lowryder crosses. I have some Diesel Ryder on the way and I'm pretty excited about them. If you've answered this one before I apologize ahead time.
I love LRx1 cuz their quick! Throw a few in there with some LRx2's if you want some monster's later(under right conditions), and LRx2 tasted better to me plus the yield is much bigger in my experiences2 to 3 oz a plant! But LRx2 can and will produce different phenotypes, you might like one better than the other. I do. I like the LRx2's that are fruity tasting and bushy with about 12 different branches of buds to pick from instead of LRx1. But in which I've also experienced a phenotype similar to my fav pheno of the LRx2, but I did do a lil LST'g to that LRx1's main cola; don't really know if that had anything to do with the taste but it sure did grow bigger than the rest of my LRx1's. I my self am fixing to order the Diesel Ryder not for the yield neccesarily but for the high and taste! One of my favorite strains is Sour Diesel, so you can just imagine the luster I have over wanting to get one! My fav to strains combined! But I don't have any personel experience but here's a copy,paste of a private message(identity left out) This is what they had to say about the Dieselryder's he's grown. This person is the only one that I have seen pictures of their DRyder plants before

" Now the diesel was exceptional it was very strong lots of thc on it. The taste was very fruity. Strong smell too. I would definately recommend gettin them out of 10 seeds 2 males and the rest females. I got a little over 3 zs off of three plants. so not bad I would say. I am getting the auto ak next to see how they do. I will be looking in on yours now that the comp is back.."

Hope I helped.
LONG LIVE AUTO-FLOWERERS

Does anyone know where or how the heck to get some lowryder seeds if your in the US? other then a seed bank?

Latest posts

Back