Lowryder#2, Master Kush X Lowryder, and DJ Short

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to following your grow, S.

Great Strains you've chosen! And thanks for the link you posted (dopeseeds.com)

Excellent results w/the Liquid Light! :hubba: Think I may have to give that a try on the SQ babies I have going...;) Rose

s21thomas said:
I have used Fox Farm Big Bloom 0.01 0.3 0.7 and SuperThrive from the start @ 1 week I went 1/4 strength on FF Grow Big 6 4 4. Reading what the Joint Doctor says you need to adjust for the short veg time. The FF Big Bloom is recomended from start its weak more twards organic. I have no signs of nut burn @ this time and hope it stays that way. I will keep a post and pictures as to what I do. Watering tomorrow and using full strength on 6 4 4 will start Tiger Bloom 2 8 4 @ 2 weeks.
http://www.dope-seeds.com/lowryder_grow_guide.htm

hmmm thats a bit of a problem for me. I'm going to be using the MG Plant Food. (24-8-16) for veg. I guess I can just put like 1% of what I'm suppose to, then move up to a quarter or half of what I'm suppose to. It says to use every two weeks, but it seems like other growers are providing nutrients with every watering...

NewbieG said:
hmmm thats a bit of a problem for me. I'm going to be using the MG Plant Food. (24-8-16) for veg. I guess I can just put like 1% of what I'm suppose to, then move up to a quarter or half of what I'm suppose to. It says to use every two weeks, but it seems like other growers are providing nutrients with every watering...

I tried MG my first grow and killed em all.:fid: I know there is alot of great grows done with MG. IF I was to use it again i would ask THE BROTHER'S GRUNT for any info needed.:farm: I think they use MG on all of theirs and look @ those results WOW.:holysheep: Some place I think I read where the Brothers were doing a Lowryder grow. Anyway you know the are always ready to give the right advice.
I will be updating with pictures later today 2 weeks old and starting to show signs of sex. What I seen last night when watering it looked like an all Boys School after PE in the shower BALLS ALL OVER. Hope I am wrong it may be a little early to tell for sure but looked like a lot balls starting to dangle.:hairpull:

totally slipped by me somehow, even with dj short in the title.. where's my :watchplant: stool

I was real excited about this grow but with a poor return on germination of seeds to what looks to be a lot of males its a little depressing. I e-mailed dope-seeds.com and they are cutting me a good deal to help with my poor return on germination. Here is a few shots @ 2weeks old today. I got a new camera that has a closeup mode but I need a little pratice. Today I can see 3 males for sure. Last night I had all of them out to water so today I only got out a few. The 1 picture is from last night. I also have a few Freaks with cureled leaves from start that are growing slower thanthe rest. I guess other than the #2's the other strains are not 100% stable as it said ontheir site.

006.jpg 007.jpg

008.jpg 014.jpg

I am going to play with my new camera and try and get some close ups of the males. I am going to keep the best quality male from each strain and try and cross a few of of them. How soon should the males be put in a seperate room?

Very nice grow mate,bummer about the males though:cry:

Is Master Kush X Lowryder=Master Low?

I would be putting males into there own room not long after they show,just to be on the safe side.

Wise Man said:
Very nice grow mate,bummer about the males though:cry:

Is Master Kush X Lowryder=Master Low?

I would be putting males into there own room not long after they show,just to be on the safe side.

YES Master Low. Thanks for the advice on the males. I think today will show several and I will get them out of my main grow room. I will put some pics up later today.
If you have time check this site out, it tells how they crossed to get all the auto flowering.

http://dope-seeds.com/mdanzig.htm#Masterlow_

im not sure about the other varieties but lowryder#2 males usually show a few days b4 the females
at least they have on all my grows to-date
so you may still get a decent ratio, heres hoping :watchplant:

lookin good so far anyway
nice little bushy babies

I started with 39 plants I have kept 6 out of 14 males for pollen. May still have a few males I hope not. I can sure live with 25 ladies. Here is a picture of the males I was wondering how long till i may get some pollen? They will be 3 weeks old Saturday.

002.jpg

I weeded out total 14 males out of 39. :holysheep: The first picture is all 25 Ladies.
Pic #2=7 masterlow Pic #3=8 Lowryder Pic #4=10 of the Blue Streak. The Masterlow are kinda freaky. :shocked: They are growing a lot slower than the others as you can see. Very strange leaves!!:( The Lowryders are doing ok. The Blue Streak are doing the best. I could end up with a few more males in the masterlow but I am pretty sure the rest will all be some nice Girls.:p

001.jpg 002.jpg

003.jpg 004.jpg

005.jpg 012.jpg

013.jpg

Them Girls Looken Real Good!!!!
Keep It Up Man!!
I THINK I SEE WHITE HAIRS ON THAT LAST PICTURE!!
THATS GOOD FOR 18 DAYS!!

the blue streak look great
as do the LR2
be intrestin to see how the masterlow turn out :watchplant:

Looking mighty fine! You're deffently keepin them girls happy. Can't weight to see them girls start packin on the crystaly sticky buds!!!

looking f***ing great man lets hope they all grow up to be like BPOTM Lady
keep up the great work

Sure do look like they are doing great.:banana: If you can will you post some close-ups of your 3 week old BUDS starting? :watchplant:
I think it so cool how the auto flower gets buds and can be sexed so early. If your Blue Streak come out good thats my next grow. I don't have a whole lot of room so they would work out great for me. :woohoo:
:D :D LOOKEN GOOD MAN KEEP EM GREEN :D :D

I finished transplanting today. Here is a few new pictures day 22 in soil. Most of these are Masterlows. Now I need to read up on how to pollenate some of these Girls. I kept a few of my best males from each strain. They are starting to drop some powder?? Everything seems to be going good so-far.

007.jpg 001.jpg

003.jpg 002.jpg

012.jpg 016.jpg

Latest posts

Back