Lowryder Harvest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are those pics of the pheno! :holysheep: 52g Monster! LRx1 usually only yields 30g to 45g. One 92g monster was reported as grown hydroponically.

Feedback Appreciated:D

Harvesting LR Grow Pheno1-27-08 010.jpg

Harvesting LR Grow Pheno1-27-08 015.jpg

Harvesting LR Grow Pheno1-27-08 016.jpg

Harvesting LR Grow Pheno1-27-08 017.jpg

Harvesting LR Grow Pheno1-27-08 018.jpg

Harvesting LR Grow Pheno1-27-08 019.jpg

Harvesting LR Grow Pheno1-27-08 020.jpg

Harvesting LR Grow Pheno1-27-08 021.jpg

So true! I appreciate all the kind words ya'll! I ordered some LRx2 seeds 5 days ago. I still have two seeds of LRx1 and I'm going to have two different spaces this time. One for growing and one for sexing! It'll be my first time. (Sexing plants anyway)Ha! So I'll need all the help I can get!

Congrats on your harvest one day maybe we meet and compare :) very nice man very nice

P.S
92g its recorded record i personally know about 140g Lowryder#2 grown in soil and under 400w HPS from Hortilux

I was given some NL seeds,:eek: supposedly feminized:holysheep: ! I'm excited! He's a friend of my uncle and has experience growing! Shrooms too! Had some Saturday that's when I got the beans from him! I'm gonna have to wait till I get a taller grow space for them NL though it's got some sativa mixed with or something. Until then I'm germing the last two LRx1 tonight. The LRx2 seeds should be here soon! :D

awsome grow man, I hope my LR2's and AK47 x blueberry look half that good when they are done. I'm not very optimistic with how slow they are growing but I can always hope...

Nice.. I cant weight to see my dads lr #2 master kush and blueberry when its all done. They been hanging up for about 2 days now so its gettin there :D. Smells so sweet Hows the LR smoke and hows the high?

The smoke is awesome! The high is great too. I had one though that wasn't as potent as the others but I just smoke on that when I'm wanting to stay clear headed and not be so noticeable but it stinks just the same. U couldn't tell by looking at it either. (Midget) thats her name.
p.s. my computer is so bum'n:(

Nah bro, soil. All 10 of my recently purchased LRx2 are above the surface and green!!!! My 2 LRx1 have broke ground also! That's one hell of a rate for germination and sprouting! Good luck to you as well bro!

Hey ya'll I'm sorry I haven't posted any pictures my computer's sick:fid:
I'm on my bud's now. But I have some cool pics comin, plus I got a grow box 39.75x39.75inx80in. Plus a new 600W Hps:holysheep: with digital e-lux digital ballast :eek: and cool tube reflector for the heat from the bulb:rolleyes: , and one bad *** fan pulling it out!:rolleyes: Promise pics will be up soon when my computer's working!

Shout Out to LOWRYDERGROWER775!

haha wassup bro thanks for the shoutout hahaha ive never gotten one how much did all the new equipment run ya? have you started more babies or not yet? keep me updated man and keep it green

:cool: I'm back! My computer is perfect now.:cool: So without a further ado let me get some pics uploaded!

P.S. Thanks for all those reputation points LR775!:D

Latest posts

Back