Lowryder Harvest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All 10 LRx2 gerinated :eek: and broke soil as you can see.:D The other two in there are LRx1. So 12 total. With a 100% germ rate. Awesome results. I use the paper towel method as you can see. If your wondering, I Got my seeds from DR.CHRONIC in 7 days!!! NO B.S.

All pics 004.jpg

All pics 005.jpg

All pics 008.jpg

All pics 012.jpg

All pics 021.jpg

All pics 011.jpg

Got some new equiptment I'm soon to be using!:eek: Digital ballast, 600 watt hps with added blue spectrum, cooling tube w/reclector, and a 175 cubic foot fan pulling the heat from the bulb through the cool tube thru ducting. My grow box you see there is awesome! I have it on it's side like that cuz I'm growing LRx2 and LRx1 short plants, their's just more room for them on it's side.

FEEDBACK APPRECIATED

All pics 018.jpg

All pics 019.jpg

All pics 014.jpg

All pics 015.jpg

All pics 013.jpg

All pics 017.jpg

All pics 020.jpg

Started with 12.:cool: This pic is with 4 males took out and 6 females:D and 2 still undecided:confused: The two in round brown pots are LRx1 the rest are LRx2. They're Still not in my grow box yet with my 600 but by 2morrow it'll be a different story!:eek: I've gotta get these baby's transplanted! 3 or 4 gallon pots. I used 3 last time. I had amazing results but, looks like they could've used some more space for them roots though. I use Mycorrhizae in my soil, making bigger healthier roots!:cool: More pics soon!

LRx2 pics 001.jpg

LRx2 pics 002.jpg

The Girls Are Looken Real Nice. I am germinating some of my B.S. seeds from last grow. I will see if they work out and let you KNOW!! :48: I have 50 or so left and will make some more out of this grow. I Want to cross them with the AK-47. The B. S. I was thinking you ment Blue Streak But as I read I guess it was the other B. S.

:D KEEP UP THE GREAT GROW :D

wow man u got it goin on in that box!!! Nice to see you still on LR... how u liking that smoke?

sweet i just got some lowryder #2 seeds... i can't wait to get those babies goin!!

I recently purchased some more LR's to add to my grow and I received them in five days!:eek: One of the days was even a sunday! Got them germed and ready to pot. 100% germ rate once again.:hubba: That's 30 for 30 from DR. Chronic LR's 1 & 2.

LRx2 pics 006.jpg

LRx2 pics 008.jpg

LRx2 pics 007.jpg

:D Now that my newly germed seeds are potted:hubba: and in the box I'll show ya'll some recently taken photo's of my new grow box and 600 watt hps to show you how they're doin'! The first row front left two are LRx1. all other's are LRx2. The LRx2 in the front far right pic is being LST'd and it's looking awesome! Newly planted LRx1 seeds just germed are in bottom front in 4in pot's.(duh)
Feedback appreciated:cool:

LRx2 pics 003.jpg

LRx2 pics 004.jpg

LRx2 pics 005.jpg

LRx2 pics 010.jpg

LRx2 pics 011.jpg

Hey Richie, nice grow. what kind of fertilizer are you using if any? also is there anyway to do a clone at the beginning stage? i mean i know there's no way to keep a mother but was wondering if you attempted this yet or if it was even possible?

I wouldn't try to clone. don't bother. Just plant another seed. The clone would take to long to get rooted. By that time you'd already have a half plant grown. Another reason I love this strain. Plus they don't take well to clones anyway. I use Botanicare grow nutes, Bloom nutes and Liquid Karma also by Botanicare. Use a soil that doesn't slowly release nutes. No nutes in the soil you buy! You'll need Bloom nutes before you know it. I start with half strength first week then move on to full strength. Same with Bloom nutes. Don't put your Liquid Karma mixed in with your nute bottles though. Liquid Karma is for root growth. I also put Mycorrhizae in my soil. It enables your roots to get bigger. Real bigger! Good luck with your grow bro!

nice man. how long do they take to germinate those seeds? Do you just use the paper towel method?

I just got some seeds from someone who produced there own from some Joint Doctor seeds. Put 2 in to germinate yesterday at 4pm. Its now almost a day later and not showing yet. Man I'm impatient!!!

I was also gonna say, its good to see you LSTing a LR! Didn't know how they'd take to that..its something i'll probably try :)

two and a half days on germination maybe three. Now that's with me.:cool: And yes, paper towel method. pics posted above.:rolleyes: Yeah this is the 2nd Lr I've LST'd.:cool: First one came out the heaviest and tastiest!:eek:

Finally all the kinks are fixed in my computer,:woohoo: even a new video card, which is what has kept me off here for a week. :watchplant: Their were 3,200 new posts within that amount of time. I missed out on alot. So, we have some catching up to do. I have more pics to take and more plants to tend to this time! Sad news is one of my newly germed and planted LRx1 died.:( (just one of those things, they don't all grow.) That's only 2 out of 30 that died or didn't grow for me is awesome results! But all 30 did germinate:D
Here's a kinda' recent photo. The two in the front. middle one and left one are the LRx1's. The other four are LRx2's. Which stretched a lil and scared me :shocked: but those lil buds are know foming big colas:cool:

Feedback or questions welcomed.

LRx2 pics 014.jpg

These first 2 pics are the LRx1. The rest are LRx2. The bushy one i've LST'd but it's not doing what A LRx1 did the last time I LST'd it! But it was more like a phenotype of the LRx1 I LST'd. That phenotype LRx1 LST'd harvested me 52g dry!:holysheep: These LRx2's are getting me excited! Hope ya'll enjoy the new pics. The bottom right pic has the LRx1's in behind the LRx2's at the moment! Those babies u see are my recently germed and planted LRx1 seeds from Dr. Chronic. Received them in 5 days this time! one day was even a sunday!

Love the feed back:D keep it cumin'!:spit:

LRx2 pics 019.jpg

LRx2 pics 020.jpg

LRx2 pics 018.jpg

LRx2 pics 023.jpg

LRx2 pics 022.jpg

LRx2 pics 025.jpg

LRx2 pics 017.jpg

LRx2 pics 026.jpg

Wow buddy those are looking fantastic! its great to have you back around!! I am now doing a Lowryder GJ myself and will be readin yours (probably) over and over hehe :D Am also planning to LST one or 2 of them. How old are those babies?

Latest posts

Back