Lowryder Mint

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all! Well, afternoon!

Granddaddy I cannot WAIT to see what yeild you get from those giants of yours!

no worries niki, any time :)

mistisrising, I think the same would apply with regerating. You need to turn the plant back into vegging in able to make it regenerate. Auto flowerers cannot be stopped flowering. I think it would just die, but don't know for sure as i've never tried to do it. By all means try it with one of the ladies you get :hubba:

I have some pictures!!! Whoop Whoop! hehe... well their not that exciting, first is the 2 beans I first put in to germ (there is one hiding in the top left shadow!), second and third the dutchbreed seed packet and then we have the rest of the beans in their pouch hehe

Hopefully soon I will be able to show you some green leaves...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I will try and post some good close-ups pictures this weekend. They have started packing the bud on this last week with lots of frosty crystal. Several of the leaves turning yellow falling off. I hope this is due to everything going to the buds and not a problem this close to the end. :eek: 7 weeks old today!!! :hubba: :hubba:

:joint: :48: :bong: :banana: :smoke1: :bongin:​

Hey Doms! Thanks for the visit! I can't wait either!!

Still no greenery! The seed that popped should be due to sprout from the dirt anytime (i'm so impatient!)!

But of the 2 new seeds I put in to germ, one of them has some mold developing on it too! I've never had this happen, but then most of my seeds have popped within 2/3 days. Even so, I've left beans in there for a week or more and not had any mold. Any ideas why these might be prone to it? Or anything different I can do with the rest of my seeds to ensure this doesn't happen to all of them?

I wish I had some weed right now! :(

Ok the first seed to pop came up a few days ago, and then another seed popped - the second one I thought was going mouldy - seems to be ok now! And another seed has popped this morning so will be getting that into the dirt as well. Only 1 seed not popped out of the 4 I've germinated so far and that is the first one that was mouldy.

I'm happy with 3, 3 is a good number :)

They were kept in the dark. These seeds seemed to take longer to pop than others I've had. But hey if we get there in the end thats the main thing! Will try and get us some pictures of the one above ground later for yall. Not been around last few days as have been working. However I'm off at the end of this week so will have plenty of time to catch up with everyone :D

Keep it green everyone!

As promised, I took a picture of the one plant I have so far. So there you are as you can see. I also included a picture of where they will be growing. That bigger plant is just an afghan i'm getting stronger to put outside.

Hope everyones having/had a nice day! :cool:

Oh and we finally got some green yesterday, its no where near as good as any of the homegrown but meh its something to toke on :p

Plant 1.jpg

box.jpg

We have another one!!!

Checked in today and a second Mint has popped its little head! I'm so pleased and cannot wait until I can smell these babies!

Thanks mel! Aren't they just so cute this young!!!

Happy smoking all... i'm baked :D

Can't wait to see these puppies done.I'm really interested in Dutchbreed.I was looking at those very mint seeds or some of their autoberry before ordering my auto russians.

I wish you well on your grow.
Can't wait to see the finish product.

CZ

hi thorn

cute lil baby you have there,,, good luck with them all hun

Good luck with your babe's Thorn.:watchplant: :lama: :dancing: :peace:

Hey Thorn, i can't wait for this grow...I'm more than ready to watch these babies grow :D ...I've been looking into Dutchbreed lately...I was checkin out the lowberry, was hoping someone had a nice autoflower from DB on here :) ...I'm still wondering if auto strain would be wise for my first genetics and indoor grow...What ya think ? Do you think you would be able to fim/top these ?? or would there not be enough time for it to be helpful...? Again, I Can't Wait...This is going to be great , Keep us Posted :D...Some GREEN MOJO for ya and your babies :D ...

Things are looking great Thorn...Heres some GREEN MOJO to help them new ones along

Thanks for all your kind words :)

tn_toker420 said:
Hey Thorn, i can't wait for this grow...I'm more than ready to watch these babies grow :D ...I've been looking into Dutchbreed lately...I was checkin out the lowberry, was hoping someone had a nice autoflower from DB on here :) ...I'm still wondering if auto strain would be wise for my first genetics and indoor grow...What ya think ? Do you think you would be able to fim/top these ?? or would there not be enough time for it to be helpful...? Again, I Can't Wait...This is going to be great , Keep us Posted :D...Some GREEN MOJO for ya and your babies :D ...

I doubt you can top any autoflowerer as they only veg for 2-3 weeks. I think it'd just hinder the yeild, but don't know for sure :) I think the lowryders are great for a first genetics grow. This is my lot of 'proper' genetics. I have had cheap seeds from mj.nl and also some lowryder #2 seeds that grew more like LR1s but then hey i only got a little setup so who knows. Just go with whatever you feel is right :)

Sorry I haven't been around much recently. My Grandpa died yesterday so things feel very strange at the moment. But, alas, life must go on.

These were taken 2 days ago, just not got round to loading them onto here until now.

First is all 3 of them with my afghan (was runt). I will be planting that afghan outside somewhere soon, maybe tomorrow. So then the Mint will have mine and the lights full attention! Then theres a close up of each plant. Another picture of them altogether, in their home! And then lastly a spliff :D

Hope everyone is well and enjoying life :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

hey i appreciate it...I tell ya, you girls over the pond knows what's up :) ...I believe i'm going to go w/ autos for sure, just don't know what now...What all auto's have you worked with besides the LR1/2..? And another off topic question, i've always wondered about those spliffs...Do you butt the ends w/ a piece of something or what??? i've rolled a non-filtered spliff...Is a spliff diff. than a joint??? being as it's conical and in some cases filtered?? sorry so much for off topic rambling but i'm high as kite and just had to ask ...Take care 'em girls Thorn , Keep us Updated :D

good luck on with the grow.. i've been lookin at some of the auto strains but haven't decided on any as of yet.

Sorry to here about your Grandpa. My dad past last November the day before Thanksgiving, I still have problems with it sometimes.
The girls are looking nice today. I am keeping my eye on the mint may do them next. That picture on the site they came from is beautiful!!
I had some young Lowryders growing and dropped a spray bottle on it. It broke the top so I cut it like topping. It stunted its growth. It did end up with 2 colas but small and behind the others.

:) :) :) HOPE THINGS WORK OUT FOR YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY :) :) :)

Latest posts

Back