Lowryder Mint

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to hear about your grandpa thorn =( and hello long time no see! i am back finally got moved in and got my internet at the newplace! nice to see you went with dutchbreed i love there strains anywho great grow looks like everything is in order, will keep an eye out =)

GG.

ps. hang in there

Looking great Thorn :)

Im watching this grow, Ive grown low2 and deisel ryder, I did see these seeds and would have loved to have grown some but simply didnt have enough room, I hope to get my hands on some Mint seeds and try them myself.

Ganja_Greg said:
sorry to hear about your grandpa thorn =( and hello long time no see! i am back finally got moved in and got my internet at the newplace! nice to see you went with dutchbreed i love there strains anywho great grow looks like everything is in order, will keep an eye out =)

GG.

ps. hang in there

DUDE!!! Good to see you and thanks for visiting my grow :) Yea I can't wait to see what these babies smell like! So what have you got growing at the moment? Or are you still settling in?

tn_toker420 said:
hey i appreciate it...I tell ya, you girls over the pond knows what's up :) ...I believe i'm going to go w/ autos for sure, just don't know what now...What all auto's have you worked with besides the LR1/2..? And another off topic question, i've always wondered about those spliffs...Do you butt the ends w/ a piece of something or what??? i've rolled a non-filtered spliff...Is a spliff diff. than a joint??? being as it's conical and in some cases filtered?? sorry so much for off topic rambling but i'm high as kite and just had to ask ...Take care 'em girls Thorn , Keep us Updated :D

Thanks, erm thats a normal spliff for me and as far as i know joint, spliff, j, doobie all mean the same thing. For filters I use rips filters - they are just card that you roll into a little 'o'. I usually use flavoured rips papers - these are papers in many different flavours that come on a 4 meter roll so you can have them as long or short as you wish!

I have in fact just bought a packet of 24 mixed flavours of rips...we're gonna be happy for a while with those! :D

Thank you all for your kind words re my grandpa. Its been a while since I saw him, in fact I think it was at his birthday earlier in the year. He had been in hospital for well over a month with allsorts of things wrong and then he caught blooming c. difficile! Then they found his arteries in his brain were all furred up and that he wouldn't get any better. The nurses say he was so unhappy and had had enough of life. There is a post mortem waiting to be carried out to determine the cause of death, so everything is being delayed. I feel so much for my grandma - she has been with him for 60 something years! I cannot even begin to comprehend how she must feel after all that time! I feel so guilty for not having seen him in the hospital but like my fella says, I will remember him when he was much better in person. Had a little cry last night and didn't sleep too well. Me and my boyfriend lit some candles for him when we went out for a smoke and sat on a fallen tree in the woods.

Life is such a great and sad thing.

i had a hard time after my grandma died.. she was bed ridin for several years before she died. i had so many chances to go see here and didn't in that last year. but now im glad i didn't see her. she knew i loved her and now when i think of her she's not in a bed sick..i remember her how she really was.. chasin us kids thru the house with a stick try to whip us.. thats my grandma. remember him as a happy man full of life not sick in a bed.. my praiers are with you and your family

Thorn said:
DUDE!!! Good to see you and thanks for visiting my grow :) Yea I can't wait to see what these babies smell like! So what have you got growing at the moment? Or are you still settling in?

Thanks, erm thats a normal spliff for me and as far as i know joint, spliff, j, doobie all mean the same thing. For filters I use rips filters - they are just card that you roll into a little 'o'. I usually use flavoured rips papers - these are papers in many different flavours that come on a 4 meter roll so you can have them as long or short as you wish!

I have in fact just bought a packet of 24 mixed flavours of rips...we're gonna be happy for a while with those! :D

Thank you all for your kind words re my grandpa. Its been a while since I saw him, in fact I think it was at his birthday earlier in the year. He had been in hospital for well over a month with allsorts of things wrong and then he caught blooming c. difficile! Then they found his arteries in his brain were all furred up and that he wouldn't get any better. The nurses say he was so unhappy and had had enough of life. There is a post mortem waiting to be carried out to determine the cause of death, so everything is being delayed. I feel so much for my grandma - she has been with him for 60 something years! I cannot even begin to comprehend how she must feel after all that time! I feel so guilty for not having seen him in the hospital but like my fella says, I will remember him when he was much better in person. Had a little cry last night and didn't sleep too well. Me and my boyfriend lit some candles for him when we went out for a smoke and sat on a fallen tree in the woods.

Life is such a great and sad thing.

I like that you guys went out for a smoke in the woods in his honor. thats awsome just go to a nice quiet sureal place and just remember his life and stuff thats awsome.. moment of silence so to say.

But ya i currently just started a new grow about 3 days ago.. hench why i came back quick! Ive just started to Germ Some Purps bagseed... Dutch passion from green door medical in LA.... and 100% pure African Sativa from Dutchbreed.com

Did a whole grow in the new place already of the dutch.. it didnt go to well so we decided to chop and reconstruct a new much larger box with about 50k more lumens... better soil... advanced Nutes.. the whole 9 yards going to do it right this time..

any who thorn dont mean to hijack or anything just giving ya the run down all keep ya posted and all def be watching this grow

hope ya feel better! just remember anywhere he could of went when he passed is better then here =)

GG

Just read your thread Thorn. Am interested in the AutoFlower too, i have a few seeds someone gave me that were crossed with an AutoFlower.

Real sorry to hear bout your Grandpa.

spilf.JPG

Kick A** Thorn! Didn't know you already had them going. I'm always busy. Never get to look at everybodies grows. I wish. I also will send a prayer out for your Grandpa. He's in a better place now.
The mold might be cause from mold spores already in the bag or something to that nature. I've never seen a seed do that. Well, unless left in there for a couple few weeks.But, I wish you th best of luck on your grow.
Here's some Minty Green Mojo!
Long live the LowRyders!

thorn...i lost both of mine yrs ago and i know what its like- the worst thing is only one of my brothers got to go fishin with him last and it still bothers me to this day as he has no respect for the art.

i feel you brother- my love goes out....

toa

Sorry to hear that man, mine went not long ago either. On the other hand how is the lowryder mint doing?

Hey all, thanks once again for all the kind words, it really means a lot to me.

The mint are doing well - I hate this seedling stage, it always seems like they take forever to get going! Well we had a brilliantly sunny and hot day yesterday so I put them out to enjoy some of that! The afghan is now gone - I planted it somewhere hidden last night :) I jus hope it'll survive!

The 3 mint are great. I've had issues with little black flies. -i had this before, on my first ever grow last year. I think they're probably fungus gnats, so I've put a Pinguicula plant in the grow box. They are a sticky sorta carniverous plant. anyway i've included a pic of that. Also i've been keeping the soil as dry as I can without killing them! lol

I do apologise, but I don't have any pics to upload yet, well I do but their all still on the boyfriends phone :rolleyes: so hopefully I can upload those later :)

Hope everyone is doing ok :cool:

Ping.JPG

Can't wait till this gets started I might want to do a lowryder mint depending on how this outcome is!

Thorn said:
Hey all, thanks once again for all the kind words, it really means a lot to me.

The mint are doing well - I hate this seedling stage, it always seems like they take forever to get going! Well we had a brilliantly sunny and hot day yesterday so I put them out to enjoy some of that! The afghan is now gone - I planted it somewhere hidden last night :) I jus hope it'll survive!

The 3 mint are great. I've had issues with little black flies. -i had this before, on my first ever grow last year. I think they're probably fungus gnats, so I've put a Pinguicula plant in the grow box. They are a sticky sorta carniverous plant. anyway i've included a pic of that. Also i've been keeping the soil as dry as I can without killing them! lol

I do apologise, but I don't have any pics to upload yet, well I do but their all still on the boyfriends phone :rolleyes: so hopefully I can upload those later :)

Hope everyone is doing ok :cool:
I've got a couple of those too, I think!:) Does it looks like it has thrichomes on it to catch it's food?:D

yea it does richy! We've got 2 here, that one which has white flowers, and another one with purple flowers and much bigger leaves. The one i had in my box has changed colour on one side where its been under the lamps! Whoops!

I will be back with updated pics very soon, I just need some lunch!

On saturday we had an absolutely lovely sunny day, so we made the most of it (despite me being at work until 3pm) by having a BBQ outside which was nice. I brought the plants outside to enjoy the weather with us and took a few snaps.

They are 13, 10 and 9 days old here, although they all look about the same. The 13 day old plant is the one that is very low - it took longer to get started for some reason :confused2:

Anyway here they are..

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

LOOKS LIKE THEIR DOING GREAT;) ANOTHER 7 TO 8 WEEKS AND YOU WILL BE A TOKEN ON THAT MINT :smoke1: :bong2: :joint4: :bongin: :joint: :48::aok:

:D KEEKEM GREEN :D

Lookin' good Thorn...Give 'em another week and i'd say they'll start goin' crazy :) ...I love these auto strains so much...i can't wait to get an indoor set up ...Keep us Updated, Keep it GREEN...

Looks fantastic as usual. I wouldn't expect anything less! :D

lookin good, this could promote lots of auto strain sales if it goes good. no preasure though. jk lol

Latest posts

Back