Lowryder Mint

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Thorn..glad to hear you had a good time...those look good...when you transplant you can burry that stretched stem if you chose..it may help with those Fat buds that are comming...KEEP M GREEN

hey ann, yea thats just the camera i think.

They got so floppy because, I expect, we had a heck of a lot of rain while I was away and they aren't used to having much water as i was trying to keep the fungus gnats down. they also were a little eaten by slugs, despite the fact that I put about half a tub of slug pellets down! Never Mind...

thanks mel yea they nice and green so will be fine.

Yea, 4u2smoke, I always bury a little stem when I transplant anyway to help them become stronger, but will definately bury some of these little ones stem! :)

I still can't believe I won the orange candy floss! Ahh its gonna be so good... now all I need is a bigger grow space so I can get them all growing! :D

Nice pull on the seeds Thorn, and good luck wid um.:joint:

4u2sm0ke said:
hey Thorn..glad to hear you had a good time...those look good...when you transplant you can burry that stretched stem if you chose..it may help with those Fat buds that are comming...KEEP M GREEN
:yeahthat: Bury that stretched stem. Not to far though, or it puts your roots at the bottom of the new pot, stopping the roots from growing deeper. Just my 2 cents.:cool:
That awesome about winning those beans!

thanks guys and gals! Yep i have now repotted and have buried the stems a little into the pot. I have one wide pot with both the ladies in as this is easier than trying to squeeze in 2 round pots. One of the plants was very root bound, the other not so much (strange!). They are ok but i think they still recovering from those 6 days outside in too much rain. Don't think i'll get much off these plants, but we'll see! Even if its just a few grams of good smoke its far more'n I got at the moment!

Will try and get pics up soon - been a busy time for me. Had grandads funeral plus wasn't very well been a bit blue. Am starting to look for a new job as i'm just being used where i am now! One of my rats has a limp so i'm keepin an eye on her as she's at the age that my first rat started gettin ill.

Hope everyone doin ok :)

Well Thorn, hope ya had a good time on the campin trip :D ...I've been a bit busy lately myself, sorry i've not been by ...but they're lookin pretty good , i'm sure they're gonna take off now that ya transplanted ...And Heck yeah on the free beans :) ...never heard of orange candy floss but it just sounds nice ...Well i hope you're doing ok w/ your grandpa passing and all, i send my love and best of wishes ...take care

EVERYTHING SURE IS LOOKING GOOD

I lost my job due to medical conditions mostly created on the job.
I had 15 years with a State job they let me go in February.:eek:
It killed a great retirement that I was looking forward to in 9 years.
SOMETIMES IT JUST PLAIN SUCKS TO GET OLD!! :confused: :confused:
Now what is left I watch it disappear day by day in this piss poor stock market we have here in the USA, :hitchair:
They should put all those crocked XXXXXXXX in jail. :rant: :evil:

I needed to vent SORRY. :ignore:

Hope you have good luck and find something GREAT!! :hubba: :hubba:

HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY​

melissa said:
sorry to hear of your troubles girl and good luck on finding a new job

is the rats limp better yet ?

take care and have some fun :48:

Funny you should ask because it is! Her limp is all gone! She's back to her normal alcoholic self, I think she just pulled a muscle or something!

Granddaddytoke I love you and your journal. I'm sorry to hear that. I hear ya on the stock market - britain just seems to be falling apart at the moment! Although i'm lucky i'm not affected in the slightest... I don't drive so don't have to pay the stupidly high price of fuel, I don't own a house, I don't have any debts or mortgages etc. I just have my messed up head lol

Hope you both have a great day, and don't worry anytime you wanna vent, i'm usually here to listen :)

GrandDaddyToke said:
EVERYTHING SURE IS LOOKING GOOD

I lost my job due to medical conditions mostly created on the job.
I had 15 years with a State job they let me go in February.:eek:
It killed a great retirement that I was looking forward to in 9 years.
SOMETIMES IT JUST PLAIN SUCKS TO GET OLD!!
Now what is left I watch it disappear day by day in this piss poor stock market we have here in the USA, :hitchair:
They should put all those crocked XXXXXXXX in jail. :rant: :evil:

I needed to vent SORRY. :ignore:

Hope you have good luck and find something GREAT!! :hubba: :hubba:

HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY​

I feel you on that bro! This country has gone to shi*!:rant: Healthcare, retirement funds, stock market, gas prices, this whole recession thing! I vent on the forum as well. Ya'll are like family 2 me. I'm gonna vent a lil too! I'm gonna let ya'll in on a lil secret bout me that I don't tell many people. I abused Opiods for six years. OC's were my favorite. I Snortted them, never banged it. Got up to where 400 mg a day wasn't cuttin it anymore!:holysheep: My Fiance and I had, had enough. Tired of being sick and tired all the time. So we seeked treatment at a Methodone clinic. It helped, and we got our lives back together and I can proudly say now,TODAY is my first day off and out of the Methodone clinic. It's gonna be rough today and tommorrow, but I've seen a Suboxone DR and I take it the second or third day OF DETOX. I have to withdrawel before I'm allowed to take it or it throws me into a rapid detox. Hope nobody thinks less of me but I've improved my life so much just by sticking to weed and my anxiety meds. That other **** was going to kill me. I'm pretty positive so far about everything. God will help this go smoothly. Since the beginning of going to the clinic, I've detoxed down to 46mg when my comfortable level when entering was 120mg.
PRAY FOR ME 2 NITE

Thorn said:
thanks guys and gals! Yep i have now repotted and have buried the stems a little into the pot. I have one wide pot with both the ladies in as this is easier than trying to squeeze in 2 round pots. One of the plants was very root bound, the other not so much (strange!). They are ok but i think they still recovering from those 6 days outside in too much rain. Don't think i'll get much off these plants, but we'll see! Even if its just a few grams of good smoke its far more'n I got at the moment!

Will try and get pics up soon - been a busy time for me. Had grandads funeral plus wasn't very well been a bit blue. Am starting to look for a new job as i'm just being used where i am now! One of my rats has a limp so i'm keepin an eye on her as she's at the age that my first rat started gettin ill.

Hope everyone doin ok :)
It's always darkest before dawn. Hope things start looking up for you. You can only get so low before your bound to come up! I read your rat's leg is better. That's awesome! Talk with ya' later.:)

Hey richy, thanks for sharing and WELL DONE YOU!!! you go bro! I'm very sorry but i'm really tired and am off to bed, I just nipped on to read really but thought I'd say hey to ya and well done! Will upload those pics at some point tho and have more of a chat. Take care and be well :) Oh and smoke a big fat one for me as I've not had any herb for bout a week now :(

Byeeee :D

Hello all! Well I finally have some pictures for you. These were taken thursday, so 4ish days ago. The plants are lookin a little better than this now!

1) Both together after bein repotted
2) Side shot
3) Side shot
4) Developing buds
5) From the top bud
6) From the top bud

Yes I know they look terrible here, but well the post has just been and delivered my orange candy floss seeds!! :D yay! So i',m happy with whatever i get now because when the mint have finished I will start some OCF and be LSTing them :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

The male I checked on yesterday and he had started to brown on top so i thought ok ok I better had show him some attention! I repotted him and gave him a feed. These pics were from 4 days ago so not of him in new pot. Hope you enjoy..

And hope everyone is doin ok this week :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

The plants are (roughly) 5 weeks today. These pictures were taken yesterday.

Pics 1-3 are of the male (obviously :rolleyes:) - he is looking a little brown, but since been in that new pot I can see in the very middle on top he is growing green again. Its no biggy if he doesn't survive as this was my first attempt anyway hehe.

Pics 4 and 5 are of both females together, from above and side.

Pics 6 and 7 are close ups of each plants top bud...check those lucious trichs forming :p

Pics 8 and 9 are more detailed pics of the top half of each plant. The pistils are lovely and long and they both smell great! As they develop there is a slight undertone of mint that is getting stronger :D

Pic 10 is of the girls in their micro box home :)

Well off topic but i'm had a proper crud day. Had a breakdown at work...long story but basically got dumped in it and couldn't cope so ended up in tears, all panicky and had to go home. I've never gone home from work sick before, ever. And i've never had time off because of my depression but this job has given me its final straw. I am planning on handing in my notice as soon as possible and will be looking for a job working with animals (hopefully) as i'm plain fed-up of people right now! If not animals then I think i'd rather work with kids!

Anyway hope everyone else has had/having a better day than me :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

ahh no comments... :cry: without anything to smoke on this site is about all i got right now :p

Let me tell ya these babies are lookin better everyday! I'm so tempted to take pics again right now...but i'm gonna wait so y'all can see the difference afer about a week :hubba:

i just subscribed ta ya thread here thorn. looks nice. i mean it looks like somethin more right up my alley, these auto's. i definately decided i'm gonna go with auto's for my indoor winter grow and maybe try polinatin one lady to get a bunch seeds for upcoming next year outdoor grow. from wat it looks by dates on posts is they went from seed to showin sex in a matter of a month give or take days huh? the only downside to me is the yeild on them.
this dutchbreed u spoke of that has auto strains seeds and they all say the avg. yeild is bout 40-50 grams... is this true or is that just under perfect conditions. u or anyone have a good average yeild amount from experience they could shout out. so i got an idea maybe. i just wanna be sure this is wat i wanna do first before goin into it wit autos. thanks

Latest posts

Back