LOWRYDER X AK47 or AUTO AK47!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WEEK 8 LOOKS AS IF SOME MIGHT NOT MAKE IT 10 WEEKS.
GOTTA GET THE MIRCOSCOPE OUT AND CHECH THE TRICROMES

017.jpg 018.jpg

019.jpg 021.jpg

023.jpg 025.jpg

027.jpg 032.jpg

035.jpg 039.jpg

043.jpg 045.jpg

how arent they tipping over hahah look thats insane theys more buds then theyre is soil well looks like it from the pics. great grow man strait inspiring. what size bags are those?

toke@smoke420 said:
how arent they tipping over hahah look thats insane theys more buds then theyre is soil well looks like it from the pics. great grow man strait inspiring. what size bags are those?

They are planted in 2 gallon bags with lots of extra holes cut in the bags, When I feed or water I use 1 gallon per plant. :spit: This gives lots of run off from the bag, easier to chech the ph. I gave them some black strap the last few feedings. IMO I think this helps!! Today I am going to look @ the trics to see how cloudy and if any are amber. I may have to tie-up some of the big ones.
The pictures make the plants look somewhat heavier than what they are, but they are Monsters.:holysheep: :banana:

:D THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS ON THE GROW :D

Looking Real GOOD DaddyI think I might dry one out and start a smoken if I were you!!!
The buds look SOOO-BIG and full some look like they are getting good color!!
GOOD LUCK WITH THE FINISH

Awesome as always! Congratulations! And yeah there's usually a plant or two in my grows that just can't make it to ten weeks, thrich's were ready for me. So we always have 1 or 2 we have to pull at 8 weeks also. If it's ready, it's ready! That's some smoke for you, while waiting a couple weeks more for the rest to finish!

Richy-B said:
Awesome as always! Congratulations! And yeah there's usually a plant or two in my grows that just can't make it to ten weeks, thrich's were ready for me. So we always have 1 or 2 we have to pull at 8 weeks also. If it's ready, it's ready! That's some smoke for you, while waiting a couple weeks more for the rest to finish!
I checked some of the Girls :p or I guess Ladies:eek: @ this stage out yesterday with my Radio Shack microscope.
There are some that are very cloudy but very little amber. I want to let them go as long as possible because everyday seems to add more nice white frosty crystals to the bud and leaves. I will have lots of smaller leaves to make some Hash/Kief which is my FAVORITE. :bong:
I need to get some of the bubble bags or silk screen or something besides coffee filters. I think this grow should produce lots of trichomes if I do it right.There is good videos on You Tube that gives great information on this. The trouble is I am BROKE and want do it with little $$$ LOL ha ha and have good QUALITY!! :aok: :aok: :aok: :aok:

:confused2: ANY SUGGESTIONS ON THIS:confused2: ANYONE???

GrandDaddyToke said:
I checked some of the Girls :p or I guess Ladies:eek: @ this stage out yesterday with my Radio Shack microscope.
There are some that are very cloudy but very little amber. I want to let them go as long as possible because everyday seems to add more nice white frosty crystals to the bud and leaves. I will have lots of smaller leaves to make some Hash/Kief which is my FAVORITE. :bong:
I need to get some of the bubble bags or silk screen or something besides coffee filters. I think this grow should produce lots of trichomes if I do it right.There is good videos on You Tube that gives great information on this. The trouble is I am BROKE and want do it with little $$$ LOL ha ha and have good QUALITY!! :aok: :aok: :aok: :aok:

:confused2: ANY SUGGESTIONS ON THIS:confused2: ANYONE???
The longer you let them go the more amber they'll turn, I promise. I've let a LRx1 grow to 11 weeks and 3 days and it just kept on giving!(mo' Amber Trichomes) I've noticed that with alot of my LR's. Some are ready in 8 weeks others might go longer. Just don't expect alot of amber thrichomes with the breeder's recommended growth cycle. It's usually always a takes a week later than they say. I guess so you don't let them blacken, but usually LR's give alot of cloudy and a few amber. On usual basis.
The hash thing for lil' money is easy. I just got done with my own. It was awesome! and it used cheap around the house type utensils. Im gonna give you the link, just click here to see my thread and a video of Gumby Hash making!
Gumby Hash Rocks!

hxxp://www.everyonedoesit.com/online_headshop/Bubble_Hash_Bags__200g.cfm?iProductID=2197

3 200g bubble hash bags for like 60 bucks im planning on getting some. the website is everyonedoesit.com

GrandDaddyToke said:
I needed something to smoke :bong: So I choped down the two I had outside. They are not very big but will get me though till the big chop.:holysheep:
Trichs were mostly cloudy with some amber We will See:) :)

View attachment 75648
So the ones outside didn't grow as big?(When compared to all around size and weight?):confused: That's a question I'm asked alot and I can't tell them an answer cuz I've never done it. They look dense as hell though!:D Probably because of it's shorter light cycle, I think.:cool:
Look good as always!

Nice outdoor, how were they outside? Do you think another week would have increased the yield any, or would the trichs have been past your ideal? Let us know the final weight, as richy said, they do look beefy...

I haven't seen too many autos do as well outside as in. I want to try to isolate two different phenos in autos. Some of the banks warn that some will get bigger than others, so I will probably breed the fastest to reinforce the auto pheno, then the largest to try for a auto strain that gives a decent yield outside. The auto aspect would not be as important outside given the longer grow. But I can't justify going through all the hassle that outside growing is, unless I can see my way to at least two ounces by sep 1. Unless the yield is much better, or I can use the same location to harvest twice in a year. As it is now, I could be done by the first week of oct, or so, and get at least four ozs.

Awesome grow~! I just read your whole journal very interesting. Never seen the whole auto flower thing before. Looking good. :D

I will get a dry weight on these 2 from outside to let you all know.
There is such a big difference with the out verses in. The 2 that I did out will be close to an OZ each. They are hard as a rock. I could have let them go another week but I needed some smoke!!
My indoor Girls are so much bigger with more crystal and they also have the big hard Buds. I think some of the colas alone will be over an OZ with some plants topping over 3 to 4 oz a piece!! I will try and way all separate but this is hard to do with the curring process.

mistisrising said:
Nice outdoor, how were they outside? Do you think another week would have increased the yield any, or would the trichs have been past your ideal? Let us know the final weight, as richy said, they do look beefy...

I haven't seen too many autos do as well outside as in. I want to try to isolate two different phenos in autos. Some of the banks warn that some will get bigger than others, so I will probably breed the fastest to reinforce the auto pheno, then the largest to try for a auto strain that gives a decent yield outside. The auto aspect would not be as important outside given the longer grow. But I can't justify going through all the hassle that outside growing is, unless I can see my way to at least two ounces by sep 1. Unless the yield is much better, or I can use the same location to harvest twice in a year. As it is now, I could be done by the first week of oct, or so, and get at least four ozs.
I should have waited @ least another week. But like I said I needed something to SMOKE :bongin: :joint: :bong1: My Girls INSIDE have so much more size, weight, and loaded with trichs,
There is such a difference growing inside under optimal conditions than growing outside!!
I have the Columbian red outside because they get to big inside.I hate to bend and tie the plants to get a grow that turns out to tall.
I have some Thai haze seeds that were free with one of my orders. I am going to try and do them with my next Grow. I will do a short veg time on them and hope they don't out grow the room:eek:
AS far as the Auto strains the only benefit I see outside is their size. They are small with big hard buds that will yield you 30 to 40 grams if the bugs our critters don't get them first. But they can be very well hidden in other vegatation which makes it nice.
Inside Some grow short and fat. I have others that are 3 and 1/2 to 4 feet tall with less buds.
I pollinated some branches on the short fat ones and they are loaded with seeds. I took a seed off one yesterday and its ready. Hopefully they will turn out like there mother.:p
I want to try this NEXT!!!

ShortTermAmnesia.jpg

Short Term Amnesia > description > Short Term Amnesia is a full auto flowering cross of Soma Seeds Amnesia Haze x Joint Doctors LowRyder then inbred to fix the auto traits, Short Term Amnesia has a wonderful skunky bitter sweet taste with earthy undertones and that real nice haze smell, Short Term Amnesia grows to around 24 inches tall with big sativa fan leaves, the main cola is one big very dense bud showing its lowryder indica traits with smaller short satellite buds, Short Term Amnesia has a sativa high giving you that talkative happy feeling then later on sneaks up on you and knocks you for one making you forget everything.

Seed to harvest: 10 weeks
THC level: Strong 15-20%
Yield per plant: 30 grams upto 50(in ideal conditions)
Order number: #A7
Price: £35.00 GBP in stock now

http://www.dutchbreed.com/8.html

Looks just like what I want:holysheep:

Latest posts

Back