LOWRYDER X AK47 or AUTO AK47!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GrandDaddyToke said:
HERE IS A FEW PICTURES OF A LADY THAT STANDS ABOUT 20 INCHES AND HAS A FEW BRANCHES WITH SEEDS :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

View attachment 76087 View attachment 76088

View attachment 76089
I know what your saying about needing some smoke so I also pulled a lady last night,(pics will be in my thread tonight) I really believe the AF's don't do well outside either. I've got 3 people I've given my seeds to and they cant get them to grow outside either. Well they start off good but then die. I use the same seeds indoors and have a forest, you know. I think it's the strain. It was made for indoor growing in the first place so that's got to be the main reason, or it's just grower error. Yours seemed to turn out just fine.:cool: Not just fine but dam* good! :D

Richy-B said:
I know what your saying about needing some smoke so I also pulled a lady last night,(pics will be in my thread tonight) I really believe the AF's don't do well outside either. I've got 3 people I've given my seeds to and they cant get them to grow outside either. Well they start off good but then die. I use the same seeds indoors and have a forest, you know. I think it's the strain. It was made for indoor growing in the first place so that's got to be the main reason, or it's just grower error. Yours seemed to turn out just fine. Not just fine but dam* good! :D

OK here is what I got off the 2 outside plants MINUS a few bong hits and a couple of bowls. It is pretty dry, I hung it in a closet with a fan blowing on it for 24 hours, than brown bag for 12 hours or so than the jar, haven't weighed it yet but pitiful !!! One small cola from inside would be more than these 2 from outside and I have LOTS of plants to chop from inside!!:eek:

But It smokes good for not being cured right, very good high and when you are out of Bud it even makes it better!!!
:smoke1: :ccc: :48: :bong1: :bongin: :joint: :aok: :fly:

005.jpg 006.jpg

007.jpg

GrandDaddyToke said:
AS far as the Auto strains the only benefit I see outside is their size. They are small with big hard buds that will yield you 30 to 40 grams if the bugs our critters don't get them first. But they can be very well hidden in other vegatation which makes it nice.
Inside Some grow short and fat. I have others that are 3 and 1/2 to 4 feet tall with less buds.
I pollinated some branches on the short fat ones and they are loaded with seeds. I took a seed off one yesterday and its ready. Hopefully they will turn out like there mother.:p

Less buds than the small ones, or do you think they are scraggly compared to the smaller ones? It would still be possible to breed in some bigger weight. I would probably cross it with a regular strain that closely matches it's smell and taste for more weight, then back cross to keep the early maturity trait.

Still, they are making my mouth water.

mistisrising said:
Less buds than the small ones, or do you think they are scraggly compared to the smaller ones? It would still be possible to breed in some bigger weight. I would probably cross it with a regular strain that closely matches it's smell and taste for more weight, then back cross to keep the early maturity trait.

Still, they are making my mouth water.

Thanks mistisrising
SCRAGGLY
The 2 I grew outside were less than 10 inches tall.
They got excellent sun light most of the grow.
We have afternoon thunder showers almost every day so they got good rain water and less nutrients than the ones inside.
I did give them a basic feeding when I could.
I think the big difference is my indoor gets 18/6 compared to the outdoor getting just around 12 to 13 hours a day.
I also use 2-1000-HPS inside.
IMO the Lowryder strains LOVE that good lighting.:D
They are excellent outdoor plant for stealth they fit right in the garden or flower beds with out being noticed unless you were right on them.

010.jpg 003.jpg

004.jpg

WOW....ABSOLUTLY ******* AMAZING DUDE!!!!!:holysheep: I love those plants...the buds are MASSIVE!!!:eek: You are a lucky man. Serious props on your bro buddy...Take it ez and good luck with the harvast!!!

Pce

I am trimming and chopping 6 today :eek: :eek:
The trichs are looking cloudy with good amber.

Here are a few pics taken yesterday 64 days old!!
I will post pictures later today of the chopped:hubba:
If you blow up the first picture its kinda cool the shadow it put on the far door:cool: :cool:

I need to check my outdoor grow' here in south Florida we are getting hammered with wind and rain bands from GUSTAV that SOB. With more behind Hanna the outdoor grows are taken a beating all over the hole state:rant: :cry: :cry: :( :hitchair:
009.jpg 010.jpg

011.jpg 012.jpg

013.jpg 014.jpg

016.jpg 027.jpg

029.jpg 032.jpg

Hey bro everytime i look at you plants I get so excited! I have 6 Lowlife auto AK's going right now. They are about a week old and just hitting there first 3 finger leaves. What size pots are yours in? Im just trying to guess rough yeild. Im in 2 gallon buckets w/ a 400w mh/hps.

Exarmy said:
Hey bro everytime i look at you plants I get so excited! I have 6 Lowlife auto AK's going right now. They are about a week old and just hitting there first 3 finger leaves. What size pots are yours in? Im just trying to guess rough yeild. Im in 2 gallon buckets w/ a 400w mh/hps.

I started in 6" pots for about 18 days all sexed. Then I went to the 2 gallon bags!!
My last grow was under 400 watt hps I have a couple of 1000's now.
Here is a link to the 400 watt grow multi Lowryder Strains

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20531

Latest posts

Back