Made 1st seed order!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spaceface

Space Cadet
Reaction score
hi everyone...hows going?...im glad to say i made my first seed order from attitude...i decided to go with an auto starin...(for my first grow i wanted to do autos but had to settle for bagseed due to lack of funds)....so after days...i mean literally days of figuring what my purchase should be...i decided to purchase the fem Mi5 auto starin from short stuff seeds...im hopin to get some purple out of them...that would be a nice plus :D....i went with the guaranteed ship option too!!!..man i cant wait!!!!!!!....

good luck with mi5's be looking fer a grow journal maybe? Think you'll like the tude! What freebies did ya get? T-shirt, wallet?

very cool congratulations!!

thanks all!!...indeed chef their will be a journal!!...dude i seriously cant wait!!..i decided to go with the mug for my option...nada like a nice new coffee cup to sip outta while you puff the finest!!...

I've been looking at that short stuff mi5. I've grown ss onyx and currently have ss russian rocket fuel and himalaya blue diesel underway. Last I checked, dope-seeds had better prices :hubba:. Good luck!

Congrats on your purchase...there is no turning back now....lol...you've caught the fever!

hey Art good heads up on the pricing info!!..how is the onyx?...is it really a "high as a kite" high like stated in its description?...and thanks Legalize....oh this is so fun!!!!

oh yea chef....i forgot ot put the freebies i got...they were DNA Genetics LA Women and Sharksbreath fems seeds........

spaceface said:
hey Art good heads up on the pricing info!!..how is the onyx?...is it really a "high as a kite" high like stated in its description?...and thanks Legalize....oh this is so fun!!!!

The onyx is just great, space :). I grew it to couchlock/bedtime amber :hubba:. It has a slight diesel/fuel taste to it that the description doesn't mention. It gets about 3 feet high so you need the vertical space for it (I don't have the space anymore).

For what it's worth, I ordered a pack of 5 fem RRFs, sprouted 3 and all 3 are female.

wow!!!....3 feet?...thats what i want!!... what was your yield like?...

ArtVandolay said:
The onyx is just great, space :). I grew it to couchlock/bedtime amber :hubba:. It has a slight diesel/fuel taste to it that the description doesn't mention. It gets about 3 feet high so you need the vertical space for it (I don't have the space anymore).

For what it's worth, I ordered a pack of 5 fem RRFs, sprouted 3 and all 3 are female.

Hey Art what was the yield like on the onyx?

spaceface congrats...I hope you don't wind up broke like some of us...lol:D
I am a recovering bean buying addict...

thanks hamster.....and i see how easy it is to become a "bean addict"...i honestly was about to get carried away...i got a big cheesy grin and let out a burst of laughter(because i literally pictured myself splurging on seeds without concern)...however....the thought of my old ladies hand to the head was reason enuff not to....

Sorry, guys, I have no idea I'm afraid to own a scale and I couldn't tell a gram from a gramp :). It was my first auto grow so I don't have any point of reference, either. My grows need to meet one criteria - is it enough to get us to the next grow :). I gave a fair amount of it away (Christmas), maybe too much :hubba:. Wish I had a grow buddy down here!

Space - the description says 20-36 inches. Both of mine were toward the higher end. I had a 3rd that was already 20 inches at 4 weeks but I had to dump it when I switched to my cardboard wardrobe grow box (not enough vert space). That's why I'm growing the shorty RRFs and HBD.

nice Art...did you grow them in soil?...and if you did...how big were your pots?...i was planing on using 3 gallon pots and a 400 watt mh/hps....did you use nutes?...

spaceface said:
nice Art...did you grow them in soil?...and if you did...how big were your pots?...i was planing on using 3 gallon pots and a 400 watt mh/hps....did you use nutes?...

space you can get away with just giving them bloom nutrients once they start to flower...which is around 21 days or so...I never gve my autos veg nutes...by the time they are a decent size they are already beginning to flower...

ArtVandolay said:
Sorry, guys, I have no idea I'm afraid to own a scale and I couldn't tell a gram from a gramp :). It was my first auto grow so I don't have any point of reference, either. My grows need to meet one criteria - is it enough to get us to the next grow :). I gave a fair amount of it away (Christmas), maybe too much :hubba:. Wish I had a grow buddy down here!

Oh no...not the x-mas give-away....:) If UPS let me transfer I wld transfer down south and be your grow buddy Art....before anyone gets carried away...I said GROW:holysheep::eek:...lol

thanks again hamster...i figured just some bloom nutes...you work for Brown hamster?...i used to work for them...i used to do day sort out here in the midwest...i specially loved around x-mas time....

Same here, bought these over the weekend. First time for me too.

Tired of buying it.

SHORT STUFF RUSSIAN ROCKET FUEL FEMINSED x5

SHORT STUFF ONYX FEMINSED x5

SHORT STUFF MI5 FEMINSED x5

I will be watching your grow.

thanks jackson....you gonna have a journal?...you plan on growin them all out at once?...

spaceface said:

I grew in soil. 3 gallon pots should be plenty, but I think it was HL that said auto roots get long but not so spread out. That's what I found, too. I grew in 1 gallon pots that I made higher using a technique pioneered by a (in)famous member here - nvthis :hubba:. I'll dig up the thread for you. Basically he sawed the tops off similar buckets and stacked the tops up creating a taller pot in the same footprint. Pure genius! Spearchucker told me if you can find 3 litre soda bottles, they would be perfect for autos, but I can't find them :).

My current auto grow is in hempy buckets.

EDIT: Here's nvthis' condo bucket thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48438

Latest posts

Back