mailing seeds in the winter....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spaceface

Space Cadet
Reaction score
hows goin everybody?...was just kinda wondering...is it safe to order seeds in the winter...i mean..will the cold freezing weather kill the seed or anything?....thanks

you will have no problems with seeds ordered in the winter. Think about it in nature seeds survive winter and sprout in the spring. good luck and happy growing

seeds are preserved by freezing them ;)

You should probably have them sent to my house and I will check them out for you to make sure they are okay....????

Reactions: zem
thanks all...i know it was a rather dry question and thats what i figured myself...but rather be safe then sorry...specially when it comes to spending a decent amount of change on some seeds...much appreciated as always thanks...

i wondered the same thing, mine arrived on wednesday and the stealth package was very cold, good to hear it wont be an issue

thanks

dman1234 said:
i wondered the same thing, mine arrived on wednesday and the stealth package was very cold, good to hear it wont be an issue

thanks

cool!!..dman are you in the states?...may i inquire as to who you went thru to buy your beans....

just got mine from Nirvana, So far all have sprouted

im in Canada, and i ordered mine from a place call "single seed Canada"
but they come from Nirvana,

10 each of

NL
Bubbalicious
WW

great!...i think im gonna give that attitude place a shot...here nada but good things..im so excited!!..im gonna go see what i want to get!!!....

Latest posts

Back