Maines Tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maineharvest

Reaction score
I got my tent up and running again this week. I have not grown for a while and Im coming back with a vengance. Ive got 19 clones, 4 Fem Northern Lights from seed, 4 Mystery Fem seed freebies, and 2 unknown bagseeds. The clones are a mix of Chem D, Rocklock, White Widow, and Church. Im going to do ten more days of veg and then throw them right into flower. All single big fat colas.

Feel free to throw up some more tent pics Im curious to see everyones tents. Im going to ad aircooled hoods and hook up some ventilation as soon as the tax money comes in.

I hate how the hps light messes with my camera.View attachment IMG_2464.JPG

View attachment IMG_2465.JPG

View attachment IMG_2466.JPG

View attachment IMG_2467.JPG

View attachment IMG_2468.JPG

Looking good! I see you like to grow multiple plants in each pot. I had a couple like that and turned out rather well. A few here picked up on that and said I should split them for better bud production. How long have you been doing it that way and what do you think about it hurting bud production?

niteshft said:
Looking good! I see you like to grow multiple plants in each pot. I had a couple like that and turned out rather well. A few here picked up on that and said I should split them for better bud production. How long have you been doing it that way and what do you think about it hurting bud production?

I like to put one plant in each pot but I was gifted more clones than I needed so I just figured I'd pack em in there and do a more SOG type grow.

Somebody needs to invent the cordless growroom. I hate having a bunch of cords running from the ballast to the lamp, the lamp to power strip, the power strip to the wall, the fan to the power strip, and then a second light and ballast. Haha a rechargable battery powered HID would be cool.

Ive got visions of a yoda like dude sitting outside a growtent powered by "the force"
Or am I smokin too much?
Peace
Woody

I was just about to do an update so thanks for asking. The two bagseeds turned out male so those are gone, the freebie fems all had terrible growth so those four are gone, so that leaves me with all of the clones and four Northern Light fems.

These picks are a week old and they were just a couple days into flower when the pics were taken. Ill be getting some new pics in the next day or two.
IMG_2513.JPG

0221111632a.jpg

0221111616.jpg

0221111631.jpg

0221111632.jpg

I forgot my camera so I had to take those pictures with my cracked camera phone. I wont forget the camera next time.

lol no worries they looking really good and healthy :D

They have come a long ways since I took those first pictures. It has been a real hassle trying to deal with spider mites but I think I have finally killed them all and we are now entering week two of flowering.

looking good maine. i was trying to figure out what that black line was till i read the post below them. lol thought i was crazy

I just bought that phone off ebay and it came with the camera cracked. I also ordered my girlfriend a phone and that one came with all the memory inside the phone erased so the phone can never be activated.

Ebay can suck sometimes.

Latest posts

Back