Mandala Summer Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
puasurfs said:
:rofl: Lemme catch up, I've missed about 2 weeks... brb.

They look GREAT! Wow, esp when you go through the journal quickly to catch up... Nice job with the ladies, they look very happy.

Thanks ... Yours looking good also :cool:

Hi Mjers,

One photo update. Hope you don't mind ;). One XBOX controler so the height can be understood :hubba:. Have also labeled them.

After this photoshoot the ladies went for a well deserved drink ;)

Ganesh #1
DSC_5092.jpg

Ganesh #2
DSC_5094.jpg

IceCool
DSC_5096.jpg

BlackJack
DSC_5098.jpg

Sadhu #1
DSC_5100.jpg

Sadhu #2
DSC_5102.jpg

Ganesh #3
DSC_5104.jpg

Sadhu #3
DSC_5106.jpg

Looking good :D I was really suss with my new man when we started going out especially as he used to be a cop lol but he used to grow MJ and still smokes it. We just started a few plants in his greenhouse hehe :p

They were just some donations ... he is not my "buddy", doesn't even know the city i live :p ... But he is a great person that is for sure ...
Ex-Cop growing MJ that sounds just perfect ;)

bho_expertz said:
Hi Mjers,

One photo update. Hope you don't mind ;). One XBOX controler so the height can be understood :hubba:. Have also labeled them.

After this photoshoot the ladies went for a well deserved drink ;)

WOW! When I first saw the pics I thought, hmmm... here I am trying to TRAIN my plants to BEND over and bho has his ladies trained to play xbox 360... not fair! :rofl:

They all look great bho. I love seeing all the differences of the strains, very cool. But then again I am attracted to shiny objects sometimes too so..

Thanks pua :cool:

Have tried to make some bending but have done it the WRONG way ...
The one i tried was Ganesh #3. This is a "different" plant, because she is a "self topped" plant. By others words she has two main colas since birth ... One of the "mutants".
When i tried to bend the main stems, i heard a crack ... It was the junction of the top ... It cracked half a little ... So i putted some cord doing a "bandage" :doh: and just give up before i did anything worse.

Have raised the light a little and have put some pots bellow the small plants to try to even the cannopy.

Have also watered 4 of them with EC 1.53 (CannaBioGen DeltaNueve), PH 6.4.

Photos tomorrow ... Some bud shots already appearing :p

lmao...sorry to hear this! If you try again, grasp the branch so it can't be stressed unduly in a bad location such as what happened above!! :) I can see you trying to bandage that up....hemo's...STAT!

Glad that someone is having FUN !!! :hitchair:

Have looked to the ladies this morning and couldn't notice any visible damage yet to my lack training in boundage :hubba:

Had a good read BHO, interesting stuff, I've got a two headed girl myself, double cola, she's a big girl!!, Anyway I really enjoyed watchin your grow. I've been usein Plant Marvel Nutes, they work well.

P1080498.JPG

Thanks Skag :cool:

Yours is damn pretty. Hope mine turns so good. I'm using @ flowering just DeltaNueve that is from a Spanish brand called CannaBioGen. It has some hormones but don't remember what else ( lot's of stuff it has ) but going to throw the ingredients here tonight so you guys can give me your feedback ;). Since i'm in Europe it is harder to find your gringos supplies :doh:

In this grow will also had some sugars for the last two waterings ... Heard it can make some wonders :hubba:

MJers,

Here are the ingredients that the nuts used have. This is what is written in the label ... but in Spanish so i'm goinn to translate :doh:.

Algae Extract - 9,5% from specie Ascophyllum nodosum
N - 2%
PO2 - 4%
KO2 - 3%
MgO - 1%

AminoAcids ( gr/100gr protein )
Alanine - 5,3
Arginine - 8
Aspartic acid - 6,9
Cysteine - Traces
Glutamic acid - 10
Glycine - 5
Histidine - 1,3
Isoleucine - 2,8
Leucine - 4,6
Lysine - 4,9
Methionine - 0,7
Phenylalanine - 2,3
Proline - 2,6
Serine - 3
Treonine - 2,8
Tyrosine - 0,9
Tryptophan - Traces
Valine - 3,7

MicroElements
S - 210 ppm
B - 27,5 ppm
Ba - 25 ppm
Co - 8 ppm
Cu - 126 ppm
Mn - 70 ppm
Mo - 1,2 ppm
Zn - 115 ppm
Ca - 3%
Fe - 0,7%
Cd - Traces

Enzymatic Bio Activator - 0,7 %
Cytokinin - 600/800 ppm
CarboHydrates - Alginic acid, Mannitol, Laminarin
Growth Promotors - Auxin, Gibberellin, Cytokinin
AntiOxidants and Vitamins - 1%

This is lot's of stuff ( now that i read everything ) :doh:

What do you guys think ?

Hi MJers,

Hope you don't mind. A quick photo update from day 13 Flowering.

Do you notice the yellowish of the donations ? What can i do ? I think that i have a N def in those two. Tomorrow i'm going to water them with nutes. Or the day after.

The Bandage
DSC_5110.jpg

Family Shoot
DSC_5115.jpg DSC_5111.jpg DSC_5112.jpg DSC_5116.jpg DSC_5113.jpg

The Donations
DSC_5117.jpg DSC_5118.jpg

Whenever misfortune befalls one of the girls, and she breaks, i use a Tampax tube. I split it in half and tape both sides like double splints around the stem, for smaller stems i use straws in the same manner, works well!! any cardboard tubular device of the proper size will work.

Have made a Google search on kotex tube and the first result is sex and vagine from Singapure !!! :doh:

It's Tampax tube, Someone in the know set me straight!! No not straight, set me right. BHO your crackin me up, whats BHO stand for anyway Bong Hitters Organization.

Butane Honey Oil ... It can be bad because some products that butane contains but contains more or less 80% THC :cool:

SKAGITMAGIC said:
Whenever misfortune befalls one of the girls, and she breaks, i use a Tampax tube.

Today needed to water two ladies and when trying to bend the bigger, Ganesh #3, snap one main cola. :doh: I felt miserable. But remembered your earlier words and grab a tampax from the 'still' lady and did your trick.

Thanks.

Hi MJers,

If you want to grow something almost trouble free go for Mandala. Honestly seems that they are super-heros from MJ world ( but i'm no expert :doh:)

If i like the smoke i think i will not grow much more then Mandala.

Some pics ...

DSC_5120.jpg DSC_5125.jpg DSC_5122.jpg

DSC_5123.jpg DSC_5124.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_5121.jpg
    DSC_5121.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 45

Latest posts

Back