Mandala Summer Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like trouble Free, Trimmed up mazar picture.

P1080581.JPG

hello.
looks good BHO. sorry to hear about the snap, but looks like u got it under control with the tampax, lol. brilliant!

SKAGITMAGIC said:
I like trouble Free, Trimmed up mazar picture.

That Mazar looks sooooo goood ... Overseas shipping ? :rolleyes: Just kidding :ignore:

Staffy said:
hello.
looks good BHO. sorry to hear about the snap, but looks like u got it under control with the tampax, lol. brilliant!

The tampax thing is a great tip ... Now lot's of beard man are going to the women department to buy Tampax for the green ladies :hubba:. Don't forget to choose the size and the retention type :rofl:

I wish i would be one month ahead and looking to 2 week to go buds ... But no ... Still 6/7 weeks to go :doh: ... Man i need some weed.

hey BHO about the list of nutes you listed, i don't know nothing but a few basics, my mollassas played with steven stills, oh wait, that was manassas !, anyway "keep it simple" thats my motto!!

It is only one nute ... That has ALL that stuff. Have read some reviews. People like it as i do. Is not available in North America, just Europe yet ;)

Man i really hate when i'm too stoned and forget things :doh: !!!

Second time in this grow ( and in flowering ) that after taking care of the ladies i go to bed and forget to turn the lights back on :doh:. 8 hours of light lost.

Have decided to make some stickies so it doesn't happen again :hubba: .

DSC_5127.jpg DSC_5126.jpg

Aren't you using a timer for your lights? If not, I highly recommend getting one.

I have a timer but since i cannot open the tent with the light on at night i need to turn the light off before opening it :doh:

bho_expertz said:
Hi MJers,

If you want to grow something almost trouble free go for Mandala. Honestly seems that they are super-heros from MJ world ( but i'm no expert :doh:)

If i like the smoke i think i will not grow much more then Mandala.
I have been looking into that company and their whole philosophy re: seeds and genetics and organics, etc. I am planning on getting some seeds form them myself. Any recommendations for me? maybe something that does not get too tall or that can be trained well.. :rofl:

MPers,

Made some quick fixes to the setup. Have removed the fan from the bottom and tried to put her blowing to the canopy with some cords hanged on the wall of the tent. Have also put the air going outside the room where the tent is. Tomorrow going to buy a 100mm fan to the intake. Not goint to be passive any more.

Some bud shots are starting to have some frost in them :D.

The pics :hubba:

DSC_5130.jpg DSC_5131.jpg DSC_5129.jpg DSC_5128.jpg

Because of the weather here i'm unable to throw the 600w in the tent :doh:. This will be with the 400w. Next grow with the 600w.

NIIIIIICE! looking good bro! Just love how frosty they are already :D

They do look lovely,hey, i looked at that kaliman seed promotion, Some Cheese strains from 89, I don't have a clue about the cheese,Rockstar said it won some cups in europe, I don't remember where!! No matter what seeds you buy the're gonna throw in a pack of #1 cheese. I'm really tempted, BHO have u smoked any cheese from over there?

Never smoked Cheese ... But Rockster is in my wishlist. I think that Cheese only won in the UK.

Latest posts

Back