Mandala Summer Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to give a 2,5 EC feeding to the donations. Let's see what happens :eek:

GREAT looking frosty ladies there bho! wow. You are only about 5 or 6 days a head of me for flowering and my buds have no frost... zero. :( They look amazing.

Take it easy with nutes with Mandala strains. They are very efficient in nutrient uptake and you can burn them really easily if you push the nutes too high.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Take it easy with nutes with Mandala strains. They are very efficient in nutrient uptake and you can burn them really easily if you push the nutes too high.

I know. Let's see how it goes but i haven't push it with 1,75 EC did i ? :hubba:
This is the 3rd dose with DeltaNueve. Think that will be able to give another two feedings to the Mandalas and 3 to the donations. After those waterings will try to add some sugars ( Final Solution - Advanced Natural Power) :hubba:

I really hope some weight and hard buds for the summer :cool:

MPers,

Have feed the Donations yesterday with 2,5 EC since then had the yellowing :eek:.
The Mandalas 1,75 EC today. PH was 6.4 in both.

Tomorrow morning will check if any damage made to the ladies or if the feed was on spot.

Some pics:
DSC_5132.jpg

DSC_5134.jpg

DSC_5133.jpg

Wow bho~

They look amazing.. similar to mine but well ahead. I'mma be watching what you do very closely ok? bc we are @ similar places in our respective grows and I am sure I can pick up some much needed pointers along the way!

bho_expertz said:
You are welcomed ... When have you changed lights pua ?

I am @ 16 days into flowering... just a few behind you. I did adjust my lights as you suggested and I think it helped a bunch. BUT... I have NO frost on mine what so ever... yours look quite tasty! :hubba:

This because i changed to 12/12 @ 420 (20 April), but i'm counting flowering since the first female spotted ( one week later ). My first day of flowering was 27. Some will say it is ok to make this maths, some will say it isn't. IMO the flowering stage does not start when you change the lights but when they are sexual mature ( show sex ). But i can be wrong :doh:

This is a quote from THG from page 5 or 6 of this GJ ...

The Hemp Goddess said:
... The time they spend in 12/12 before they are sexually mature does not count as flowering time--you will start counting your flowering time when they show sex. Also, since you have not sexed the plants, you will probably have 1/2 of them male.

She got it almost right ... Got 8 males and 6 females :doh: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hemp Goddess
... The time they spend in 12/12 before they are sexually mature does not count as flowering time--you will start counting your flowering time when they show sex. Also, since you have not sexed the plants, you will probably have 1/2 of them male. HMMMM that kinda explains why I think that the days are not enough to maturity on a bunch of strains in the strain library, thank you. i do count dAYS,

Learned that in the last grow, don't remember with who ... Think was Fader but not sure.

But i don't know how it works with clones, because clones are already sexual mature.

First time that was able to take photos with lights on. Some leaves are falling from the bottom but up top everything looks fine. The RH level is the thing to check now. Never lower then 50% and never more then 70%. Have bought some silica dehumifiers, but it is hard to keep it low. Perhaps too much plants.

Enjoy the pics ;)

DSC_5140.jpg DSC_5139.jpg

DSC_5137.jpg DSC_5138.jpg

DSC_5141.jpg

Thanks THG. Have watered the ladies today. Tomorrow some more pics :cool:

Hi MPers,

Have watered the ladies today ... Have bought a new product from BioNova called TML - The Missing Link. Expensive stuff ... 250ml for 26€ :eek: ( more then 30 bucks ) ... 0,5 ml per liter.

The pics:
DSC_5155.jpg DSC_5154.jpg DSC_5157.jpg DSC_5161.jpg

DSC_5160.jpg DSC_5156.jpg DSC_5158.jpg DSC_5159.jpg

Latest posts

Back