Marijuana is addictive...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
growing smoking it's all addictive...success does that to humans..

I used to be a stressaholic. And a workaholic. I used to drink alcohol everyday. I used to have bad sex and everyone thought I was a dork. Then I became addicted to weed.

Everything in my life changed. No one gets to me anymore. No one dumps their extra work on me anymore. Budweiser stock dropped through the floor. No one pauses for a few moments out of there day to make fun of me anymore. And, like a bad trainwreck, women fear me but can't stay away. Oh God, what have I done? WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!

An excerpt from: 'Chronicles of a hopeless mj addict'

nvthis said:
I used to be a stressaholic. And a workaholic. I used to drink alcohol everyday. I used to have bad sex and everyone thought I was a dork. Then I became addicted to weed.

Everything in my life changed. No one gets to me anymore. No one dumps their extra work on me anymore. Budweiser stock dropped through the floor. No one pauses for a few moments out of there day to make fun of me anymore. And, like a bad trainwreck, women fear me but can't stay away. Oh God, what have I done? WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!

An excerpt from: 'Chronicles of a hopeless mj addict'

:rofl: ...... NV weed pimp :D

It has been very adictive for me growing MJ. I had my blood presure checked (they were trying to get me back on HB meds) and my BP has dropped back down to a safe level from 130/85 to 110/75. so MJ is adictive and good for me. :bong: :D

I find its the growing that is the addictive part.

Its not the harvest weight, not the pretty nugs in the jar.

Its the sight of watching her grow from a tiny seed as she needs me to help her along the way.

She gives love and I give it back, she gives more love and I kill her.

Bit perverse but we all do it :p

:peace:

Man Chris you gotta seek some profeesional help, having an addiction is a serious pro.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA:rofl: :rofl: couldn't even finish that! Helloo everyone my name is chef and i'm an addict.......from the crowd: Hello Chef! Ive been an addict fer 30 yrs and the last time i farmed was.......Today!:yay: :yay:

If i would have known,
What i could have grown,
This sweet tasting bud,
That grows in the mud!
a poem by the chef:beatnik:

HAHAHAHAHA... I get all of the professional help I need right here from the members of MP :D seem we all have this crazy addiction, we are surrounded by addicts... :yay:

Wish I could grow again. :(

This site sure is addictive though. :D

Smot, that was NOT a lame quote. It's so true--once I grew my first crop, even though it was far from a great success, I knew I'd never go back to paying $120 an eighth for schwag.

And HIE, you said it all very succinctly. When a bean pops, it's exciting--it's a hint of promise, and of hope.

SM, no, you don't want to grow again. You're da QUEEN bee here. Queens don't WORK--they let their harem of gorgeous oiled-up hard body worker bees do it for them. Queens just sit back and enjoy the view and enjoy all the honey(s).(and Queens don't fill their own bongs, either!).

NV, you're a hoot!

my name is rasta,,,,,,,and im an addict p,l,r

Latest posts

Back