Marijuana Passions and the chef!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Reaction score
Hello Family! Wasn't going to do this but seen alot of people jumping ship or just plain give up and the only problem is....the ship's not sinking! We hit some rough water but the girls still afloat! Like many others i learned to grow on MP! Since joining on i've seen alot, learned a buttload and still am!!! I lost alot of good stuff but oh well there plenty more in my arsenal to do here! See that's the thing.......IM NOT THROUGH!!!!!!! I started here and i'll finish here! MP gave me a chance....and for the almost 2yrs of being a loyal and i mean loyal member i feel it only right to give MarP and the mods the same chance i was given! Sounds fair don't it! It wasn't until this year i signed onto 2 other sites! Thats my limit! I like other have signed on to cannnetics and i also everyonce in awhile post on Strainhunters but MP is HOME and always will be! So I'm here....like my growing patiently waiting for the 12/12 switch so the magic can happen again! This to me is like waiting to put your girls to flower! If you rush it your buds are gonna be krap! We get alot from MP and the staff here.....bout time we gave back a little.....after all....all we have is time! If you decide to leave and never come back best to ya! If you stay Marijuana Passions i feel will never be like it was...an empty medium.....hehehe...now we get do our stuff and make it like it never was! A new strain....a MP stain created by all of us! I can.......will be something new and exciting! Like when ya get a new strain from the Tude you've never grown before..ya know......or am i just stoned!!!!!! It's up to you as far as ol cheffy goes.......I'm here and as long as Marp and the staff will have me....i'll always be a member here! Your brother in ganja...The Chef.

aww, i feel all warm and fuzzy inside.......must be the herb.

Good post chef.
Ive seen allot of people get rattled about the problems we've been having lately.
The mods can only do so much and Marp has let some know that things are being fixed slowly. The people who make MP what it is are still here and aint going anywhere. If those who want to leave because of a little set back in some info then the door is open. us who learnt what growing MJ is all about here and have made good friends along that journey will all be sticking around.

I am not going anywhere chef....this will always be my home....regardless of whether or not I post elsewhere as well....I try and look at the positive in this....made some new friends and got closer with some old ones....it is all good.

Thanks chef, me too. You are a big part of what makes MP great.

Thanks for posting that.

I'm here to stay as well. We are the one's that make MP as it is. If we jump ship, it'll never be same. Post your journals and 'they' will come.

I am not going anywhere either friend. I do have another good site now, we all know where I am talking about, but like The Chef I learned how to grow grass right here. I was taught by folks like 2dogs, HIE, OHC, Hamster, Tater, Hick, etc etc etc. I have misbehaved here, laughed here, learned here and even let out a fart or two. This is my home. I taint afraid to say that Cannetics provided us with a place to gather. Thats gonna work out to be a fine site, and I will be a part of it. MP is home and always will be home for me.

Great post Chef

TexasMonster said:
I am not going anywhere either friend. I do have another good site now, we all know where I am talking about, but like The Chef I learned how to grow grass right here. I was taught by folks like 2dogs, HIE, OHC, Hamster, Tater, Hick, etc etc etc. I have misbehaved here, laughed here, learned here and even let out a fart or two. This is my home. I taint afraid to say that Cannetics provided us with a place to gather. Thats gonna work out to be a fine site, and I will be a part of it. MP is home and always will be home for me.

Great post Chef

Well said Tex....as soon as things get ironed out server wise I will be restarting my current grow journal.

Hamster Lewis said:
Well said Tex....as soon as things get ironed out server wise I will be restarting my current grow journal.

Home Sweet Home.:48:

The Chef :48: now take a deep breathe and chill...

IMO if this ship dont go down people will not leave... ;) :hubba: :D

;) :lama: :48: :joint4: :bongin: :headbang2: :bong1:

I wonder if we can get our old smilies back? I find it difficult to post without the :w00t: and wink smilies. And the dancing smilies, too. And can we get a popcorn eating smilie, too?

ArtVandolay said:
;) :lama: :48: :joint4: :bongin: :headbang2: :bong1:

I wonder if we can get our old smilies back? I find it difficult to post without the :w00t: and wink smilies. And the dancing smilies, too. And can we get a popcorn eating smilie, too?

Oh, if anybody is in line for a smiley its me!!!!! Popcorn eating smiley on the new server?
Question, why did we abandon this server to begin with?

give it time.
we've only been back up a short while (and like i mentioned before, some with bad bookmarks may not even know it's up yet)

i've seen many people from our little family elsewhere, even before the crash. and they still posted here. (what's the saying about one basket and eggs? ;) )

i think for a lot of us MP was our first marijuana forum 'home', and even though some may take hiatus', found more fitting places, or whatever.. most still stop by and most will return soon i'd bet.

*and i vote for a better headbanging/devil horns smiley :)

TexasMonster said:
Question, why did we abandon this server to begin with?
the server abandoned us Tex.. It decided to go on vacation with Hick, and then it wanted to stay there..

this would be a good :blink: moment

Thanks chef and everyone else here at MP who's head isnt up there arse. This is the first and only forum I joined to get back involved, I met a lot of good people here that are "good people" and although I am not a huge asset to all here and on as much as I wish I could be, many of you really got me up and running with growing again, so as long as MP is up and running I will be running with it, and I will continue to try and contribute to what I can and learn from the ones who actually care here, not only for just a few select peeps either, those who stick with you no matter where your skills are set or what your working with or who you know. I witnessed several on here pull you (me) in and spit you out and blow you off a little much and I must say its not a good feeling, but some are still "REAL". And I hope this place can still be one I want to continue coming to.:rolleyes: And no matter where or what else I check out I hope to still have MP. If not only for a the select few who take REAL interest, and to be a contributor to anyone!

I am staying for the long haul fer sure....lol this place is great and always will be. and yes, its been really wierd not being able to come on for a bit.. but alls good!. i will admit i smoked alot while its been down..lol

Hamster Lewis said:
I am not going anywhere chef....this will always be my home....regardless of whether or not I post elsewhere as well....I try and look at the positive in this....made some new friends and got closer with some old ones....it is all good.

Good posting hammie. The crash for me is a fresh start on old ties. I have regrouped and am more focused than ever. A new year for a new man.

Cheers!:D

:bongin:

Theres always good with bad.

ya im with you guys,MP is where I learnt everything I know and i'll be here till the end .I did look around at other site but none compare.this place just has that good atmosphere about it, and the best ppl to talk to. hope this place gets back to its full potential.

it's hard to let go of your first , so i'll be staying .
i do believe in the need for a back up , just in case

Latest posts

Back