Marijuana Passions and the chef!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its good to hear from my growin,smokin,tokin friends I will also be restarting a grow journal soon.:banana:

Very sane post there Chef. :cool:

MP was my first... I hadn't even cracked a bean when I showed up here. I'll never be more than a novice grower but that's just because that's all I need.

My work gig has morphed so I won't have time to lurk 16 hrs a day for a while... but I'm here. I'm also over at cannetics and I check in with our crew at BB. I find value in all three forums. But I notice I'm sorta tribal by nature and always gravitate to those members I've "met" at MP. In my mind, they already have "cred" just because they are from this forum.

I'm relieved to see we still have MP. I confess, I wondered if the place was dead until I saw Hick had posted.

Greetings HICK - I was worried about you man :D.

going with the flow here...

Shout out to stinky and 2Dogs :).

It's been a looooong couple of weeks for me. I checked out a couple other forums but this one has spoiled me so bad I never was able to regester with any other. Good to be back and continue my learning and am glad to hear those that are staying for the long haul......I need you.
I did my harvest over the past couple weeks and probably would have waited longer if MP was up and running, it was too, early and I lost alot of production. Oh well, I have started a new grow and working on others so planning to start a grow journal soon. I'm hoping that the migration to the new server will bring any new posts with it.
Peace and happy growing to all.

This will always be my Home,,but I do stop by another Forum because so many MP peeps hang out there sometimes. Helped when this Forum was down. I was all wonely.:fid:

This all reminds me of that funny Broke Back Mountain quote, "I cant quit you!" lol

Good post chef, I was rattled a bit myself with the loss of all that data, but once u leave home for a while you remember how much u miss it. I can say this much cannetics is certainly no MP.
I'll be getting my journals up and running again once the site does.

Right on family........see MarP Were still here brother!

Thank you OHC. :)

No matter what MP is the only place that feels like home Im drawn to this place and many of you members, I have much respect for you. Some very caring people here.

Careful with cannetics guys, when i check were the site is based it comes up in the Uk. Considering I'm not legal i wouldn't put my details on that site. They must have had enough of MP members going there as they have disabled the registration lol.
Ah This will always be home to me. Anywhere else feels alien to me.

Good Morning HIE, I see you down there....

I will run a back up journal, like I used to do, but dang, this is the place called home.

trillions of atoms said:
Good posting hammie. The crash for me is a fresh start on old ties. I have regrouped and am more focused than ever. A new year for a new man.

Cheers!:D

:bongin:

Theres always good with bad.

TOA, you were one of the first peeps I got to talk to when I came to mp.. I am very glad to see you still going strong brother..

Jericho said:
Careful with cannetics guys, when i check were the site is based it comes up in the Uk. Considering I'm not legal i wouldn't put my details on that site. They must have had enough of MP members going there as they have disabled the registration lol.
Ah This will always be home to me. Anywhere else feels alien to me.

The registration was never completely open there.. It is a unique site that requires member verification before complete initiation.. ;)

stinkyelements said:
I am not a huge asset to all here

You are as valuable as all of us Stinky :)

Nobody is better than the next person, we are all together here as equals.

Jericho said:
Careful with cannetics guys, when i check were the site is based it comes up in the Uk.

Well said Jericho.

We will introduce a programme to preserve the ability of the security, intelligence and law enforcement agencies to obtain communication data and to intercept communications within the appropriate legal framework … We will put in place the necessary regulations and safeguards to ensure that our response to this technology challenge is compatible with the government's approach to information storage and civil liberties

hXXp://wiki.openrightsgroup.org/wiki/Intercept_Modernisation

:holysheep:

Back to business.

I first joined MP in May '07 and will be here until it or I fade into distant memories.

I have huge love for this site and its members.

I also have joined Cannetics, if MP vanishes or crashes again, it is my lifeline to keep in contact with my brothers and sisters.

I will not post any pics on Cannetics, it would be highly unwise for me to do this ;)

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:

:peace:
Thats what makes you cool right there. Awesome attitude.

HippyInEngland said:

Much appreciated friend, I want it to feel that way here again.
Texas is right on:D

Im just glad alot of you guys are back.. im not a big contibuter but im a big reader and learner, and you guys always have the answers for people even if they are newbs. i love here cuz we understand what it means to come together for the same common purpose.. im home to stay

alot of people are addicted to the site...and just like with any other addiction if you take what they want they cen get testy....means mp is good shiz lol.........:D :holysheep: ;)

Latest posts

Back