marijuana strength

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peacock

Reaction score
Hi, I harvested a few months ago. Dried the product. placed it in jars and then froze it. I'm just starting to use it and noticed that the strength has gone down. The marijuana is not as strong as it was when first dried.
Is this common? Or are there better ways on preserving the product?
Is there any other posts that I can read to help out this concern.

Thanks in advance

I've heard that freezing your stuff causes the trichomes to rupture and also accelerates THC degredation(sp?) hope you didn't freeze all your harvest

dubblehue said:
I've heard that freezing your stuff causes the trichomes to rupture and also accelerates THC degredation(sp?) hope you didn't freeze all your harvest

I dont see how that can be true,,when thats how alot of PPL do there Suger Leaf before they make Bubble Hash. Course,,most freeze fresh leafs for BH,,but Im cant see what the difference would be with it dried as for as potency goes.

I know friends who put their fully cured buds each year from their outdoor harvest in mason jars and bury it for future consumption and it is always just as dank when they dig it back up as it was the day they shoveled soil on it. LE is pretty tenacious but they usually won't go digging around looking for your stash...

Peace!:cool:

Latest posts

Back