Medical Grower Refuses MY Med's.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUM

Reaction score
I looking for ideas as what to do if a medical marijuana grower refuses a patient their medicatoin. It's been months since harvest time and the patient has reciced their three (3) plants as agreed to, which is one half (1/2) of the legal grow in this state. Grower is not giving patient their marijuana which belongs to patient. Hope this comes thru to you all. Thank for your time.

I would doubt there is anything you can do except go somewhere else for a provider? Good luck.

so you are refusing your patient meds?...

I don't understand the question at all.

He received what was agreed to:confused2:

FUM said:
I looking for ideas as what to do if a medical marijuana grower refuses a patient their medicatoin. that sentence says the grower refused to give the patient their medication. It's been months since harvest time and the patient has reciced their three (3) plants as agreed to,That sentence says the patient did receive their medication which is one half (1/2) of the legal grow in this state. Thank for your time.

you will have to clear this up if you want any opinions.

Okay I am working right now so I am straight as an arrow and I am confused as if I just smoked a whole bowl by myself.

LOL Hammy!

I have re read slowly..... it isn't helping.:stoned:

my grower is refusing me MY med's. No I give mine for free to ppl who need it. This just don't hurt me, I help ppl.I have a friend with AIDS that counts on me to keep her pain free as possable with my "over flow". I was the first to donate at our local dispenary. No, I put my trust in a person and I'm burned it seems. I hate to get into old street ways which may end up in jail. Civil action means I'd have to go to law,which I wont want to do. don't leave much but searching grower down and cornering down to see what's up.

don't leave much but searching grower down and cornering down to see what's up.

Sounds like you will find that Greed got in the way....sorry this happen too you..why did you allow someone else to grow?..esp..for someone that relied on you man...hope this all works out..take care and be safe

:confused2: I still do not understand.

You have a caregiver, the caregiver did what was agreed to and gave you half the plants. It is not the concern of the caregiver if you give your meds away.

What is the problem? Sounds like you are just a middle man? Or a caregiver that can't grow so you have someone else growing for them for you.

:confused2:

I DID NOT recive any of my plants dcduck, thought that was clear.That's exactly the reason for this post. I have grown for myself in the past darn it!, and have done quite well, but I let my gaurd down (I guess) by putting my crop into a the hands of a designated (trusted i belived) grow person so that i could go gold mining. This designated grower and I had a deal that we split the 6 plants 50/50. has'ent happend. My (untrusted) grower has possession of my plants under the color of law. Is that clear enough for you now? I'd like to clear this up without involving john law or kicking the **** out of grower.

Your probably screwed. I would go and talk to the guy, but that's just me.

Just what I'm doing tomorrow, find him and talk. Google earth works fine finding places real fine. He's got to show up sooner or later,and we'll cross paths. I'll find him. I'm not getting ripped off for my med's. Get right down to it all 6 plants are mine. Greedy man knows nothing about Karma it seems.

fum said:
the patient has reciced their three (3) plants as agreed to,

fum said:
I DID NOT recive any of my plants

Maybe this is where it gets confusing, since you are the patient.:confused2:

You said you received your plants and now you said you did not. See where the confusion is?

Not much you can do though if no written contract

fdum said:
but I let my gaurd down (I guess) by putting my crop into a the hands of a designated (trusted i belived) grow person
fum said:
I have a friend with AIDS that counts on me to keep her pain free

How do you think she feels?
She put her trust in you and you went for the gold instead of the green.

fum said:
Greedy man knows nothing about Karma it seems.

I will agree with you there. There is plenty of greed to go around in this situation.

UP DATE: After grower refuses to contact me and bring me my med (that I tried to explain) To the point of blocking my phone from connecting with his. I just used another phone to call. He basically had to talk to me. We worked things out ovre phone and he's to come over today. We'll see.

yep, hope it wroks out in your favor.

You retire from growing if I remember right?

I'd grow my own, man, eliminates the middle man....including other providers....

Hope it all works out for you.

Latest posts

Back