Medical Grower Refuses MY Med's.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If ya can grow,,,by all means GROW. When the only person ya have to worry about is you,,ya cant go wrong. Unless ya have an evil twin personality.:D

:hitchair: Bummer. Disrespected. Not only has my "grower" not shown up, ( as he promised to) he's now blocked my line phone from calling his phone. He'll have to change his phone # before I give up. I have a good friend (who I just called) who knows "growers" step-father and is going to call when he gets off work. Also got last name, which is big in case we go to court. Probably be first case of it's kind. Civil case going for cash to equal the amount of marijuana lost. That's at $200.00 per.oz. (cheep), for 24 ounces. That comes to $4,800.00 to buy back my medication on the "black market". That's way under the value of what I've lost. I have even considered kicking his *** to and the consrquences of the action. Is it worth a year in jail to teach him a lesson? Got to control my emotions and not let him run my life. Just hate being disrespected over and over. It's so wrong on his part to hold/take what belongs to me. I just want to :smoke1: :peace:

He'll get his some day. Never worth it goin to jail. Good luck getting something back, be it money or weed. :)

your right powerplanter. It's not really worth jail time, but we know that he's got some BAD karma coming to him. Karma has worked for me in the past, and it will work again, but i don't recoop anything unless i go to court. Man I hate courts but know i just how to file and fight civil cases. I don;t understand his actions and deeds. Got to make him pay. I not taking it the ***. NO WAY!!!

If he had done that to me,,he would deff get some real bad Karma:hitchair:

WH i all ready know he needs a good wacking, but I don't think he'd take it like a man. He's the type that would most likely run to joh law. Then john law stacks so many charges it's ridculous.Old school ppl would fight one minute, then buy each other a beer the next and be friends. Thoes days are gone I'm sad to say. Now some fool gets their feelings hurt and they pull a mass killing(s). All that B.S. is simply wrong. Another problum is the fact that I don't drive. That realy put the brakes on getting out to invastigate, (Rockford files) finding him. I will find him by hook or crook and he will pay. Note: Not a threat.

Well after week of looking high and low I've fonud where this grower lives. Really nice gated community. I have to wait for car to come out before you can go in to check things out. He's thinking That I'm sitting on my hands not so. Just don't know what I going to do yet. Any ideas?

Latest posts

Back