Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. For the price great gun.
I agree, great guns for the money.
I don’t see much point in spending a lot of money on a self defense pistol.
All I need is something that doesn’t jam when I shoot it. It isn’t like it needs to be accurate at long distance.
The wife has a SCCY in 9mm that is purple.
Besides it being purple, my biggest complaint with it is no safety, just a really long trigger pull.

a small revolver , easy to handle , lightweight , leaves no brass laying around , is what Swede likes….

me too

my dad carried a S&W .38

i loved the looks and feel of that revolver

my first pistol was a Ruger Blackhawk Magnum .357

made me feel like a cowboy

a small revolver , easy to handle , lightweight , leaves no brass laying around , is what Swede likes….

me too

my dad carried a S&W .38

Cowboy or sailor....decide

I agree, great guns for the money.
I don’t see much point in spending a lot of money on a self defense pistol.
All I need is something that doesn’t jam when I shoot it. It isn’t like it needs to be accurate at long distance.
The wife has a SCCY in 9mm that is purple.
Besides it being purple, my biggest complaint with it is no safety, just a really long trigger pull.
My wife has a ‘pretty’ Sig P238 Rainbow. Nice little gun, smooth light trigger but she doesn’t carry it. Ever…☹️ I thought if I got her a gun that was like a piece of jewelry, she might carry it.

I carry a S&W 45 Shield with an Apex trigger kit(needed in MA because they won’t sell any guns with less than a 10 lb trigger). Less recoil than my S&W M&P 9 compact.

me too

my dad carried a S&W .38

I have a S&W chambered for .357 but also .38 I haven’t shot it since I lived in Ga where I mostly used it for .38 snake shot. We had a lots of bad ass snakes down there I could never miss with that snake shot spray…
Mine is pretty early. I bought it for my 21st birthday. 1960 model just like me. Model 19 K frame if you know them. Its blue with a six inch barrel. I agree a small revolver is awesome and I feel very comfortable with this one guarding my house from the boogie man…

IMG_3438.jpeg

Chickenfeed found a shirt hanging in a tree while he was fishing the bank of the Ohio River.
Resized_20230716_200802.jpeg

He is very proud of the shirt, here he can be seen modeling it poolside.
I myself believe the shirt was left behind because someone wiped their bum with it after an emergency #2.

I owned a Blackhawk in .44 for several years. I finally sold it because I rarely shot it. I do, however, still have a Marlin lever action in .44.
It was once my go to deer gun, until I bought a Ruger American in .450 Bushmaster a couple years ago.
The .450 can be seen leaning in the corner while I trim and watch out the window this past deer season.
I have killed more than one deer in the front yard.
IMG_7669.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back