Member's picks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that would sooooo piss me off..male clones bah!! no but seriously, i've read a few snippets here and there about photoperiodic induction to control the time of sex but i would think that it would shock the plant and increase the chances of hermie **** if i go 24/7-12/12-24/7

SPEARCHUCKER said:
I really like High-Grade Seeds.
Cant beat the prices on things like their AK, Widow, Russian, Hash Plant and such.
And for $55 and a few freebes tossed in. Their AK was the most knock you down and steal your lunch money strain I ever had.
Also carry a forum with grows of almost every strain you carry, and peoples thoughts on them.
Never seen this place. Nice prices. Are they out of Canada? Certainly not out of the US, right? I definitely, myself, would never order from an underground place in the US. I wouldn't wanna be a name on an old customer list if johnny law ever comes a knocking..

PUFF MONKEY said:
yeah, kinda, but what if you want to sex early ???? will it shock the plant to hit 12/12 and then back to 24 ???i'm looking for the best way to come with several stable clones..i have had great succes in growing but this is only my 3rd grow and i've never really manipulated my plants before

If it's a clone it will sex earlier by far, and only by virtue of the fact that it is a clone, they inheret the age of the donnar plant and as soon as it has roots you can grow it out... that being said most folks don't take cuttings from unknows(male vs femal) but you can clone all of your plants and throw them into flower and see what you have still sitting in your veg box, they will show sooner than the still maturing plant in veg and you can cull it without it having reach maturity yet...I'm high, is that confusing?... i can repost if it is... later on tho.

I thought I would order from Nirvana, to support them for supporting MP!

I'm also having a hard time making a decision on what beans to choose.
I'm a medicinal user, need the heaviest narcotic effect and sleep help I can get. Love the Sativas for energy and fun, but I really need heavy stuff for pain control and sleep.

Thinking about the Aurora Indica. Any other suggestions?

NOTE: I live in the desert, and my grows are always both indoor/outdoor to utilize the desert sun. So ideally, the beans I choose should be ones that can handle adapting to a very arid (dry) and hot climate. I realize that makes Sativa the best choice, but I have time to pamper an Indica so I can get the heavy stone I need for pain control and sleep.

TIA for any advice!

MojaveMama; welcome to my club. Club Pain. I'm an amputee and i'm right there with ya.
My chooices thus far have been:
Bubba Kush ; really great daytime stuff for me, Not to hvy stone but much more for peeps like us.
G13x hash plant ; another fav but best for bed time. I make brownies from this and nite nite !
Blue Thunder: Becoming my no.1 fav. VERY fruity due to the blueberry cross. Hvy stone for pain. Caution though too much and falling asleep is a real possibility.
Pineapple express: still waiting on it.
PurpleKush; If chopped at 30% amber great stuff if you got the time to relax.

meds4me said:
MojaveMama; welcome to my club. Club Pain. I'm an amputee and i'm right there with ya.
My chooices thus far have been:
Bubba Kush ; really great daytime stuff for me, Not to hvy stone but much more for peeps like us.
G13x hash plant ; another fav but best for bed time. I make brownies from this and nite nite !
Blue Thunder: Becoming my no.1 fav. VERY fruity due to the blueberry cross. Hvy stone for pain. Caution though too much and falling asleep is a real possibility.
Pineapple express: still waiting on it.
PurpleKush; If chopped at 30% amber great stuff if you got the time to relax.

Have you tried White Russian? It's good for nerve pain.

well guys, i'm gonna order from nirvana this time and see how it goes..my next grow will consist of: PPP, maui waui and ICE....i think i want to stock up on more blue mystic as well. i've got 4 in early flower and they already have trichs on the bud leaves..the buds are covered..i'm already happy with this strain.

Latest posts

Back