MeNtAlPaTiEnT's 400w HPS Box Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, screw bugs. Good for nothing!

February 14

Some pics!

pic3.gif

pic1.gif

pic2.gif

Juicy looking cola mental! Oh btw, how long did ya let your whiteberry go before chop? Thanks buddy.

Thxs chef! I let all my white berries go usually 45-53 days. I don't think I've ever let any go farther past day 53 to be honest. I always get too excited and chop 'em down lol.

February 18

Some recent pics. The girls are fattening up. :watchplant::watchplant:

The big tall girls in the back are in 4 or 5 gallon buckets. They have a very sour, but juicy smell to them.

The last picture, she has a close relationship to the tall plants smell-wise, but it's sort of more of a bolder, darker kind of smell, but also fruity smelling.

The mostly indica strain, has the classic white berry smell, quite pungent and reminiscent of a juicy fruit candy.

Most of the ladies are in week 5.5 I believe now.

pic1.gif

pic2.gif

pic3.gif

pic4.gif

Sweet jeebus mental! Looking very greenage my friend! Man those are some fat fans!

Thanks chef for the kind words! There's always some greenage going on here :).

February 23

Just posting a few pics. The majority of the ladies are roughly... week 6 - 6.5 maybe, sort of estimating here.

Going to let the big lady in the back fatten up really nice before I chop her. She's developing the biggest cola I've personally ever grown... :) :)

I've got a big plant out in front, sort of out under the light because she has/had a somewhat bad mite infestation and I didn't want to pack her in there with all the other ladies. I was about to harvest her early because there were little tiny webs and stuff on a few of her leaves, and there seemed to be mites everywhere. But I sprayed her down good with insecticidal soap and trimmed her bottom where a lot of them liked to hang out, and she seems to be doing well now. I wonder if it's safe to put her in there yet? I think I'll probably spray her down again before I do that though...

The vegging room is doing fine. Took a bunch of clones recently. Got a few vegging under the light and I think one is almost ready for the flowering room. I'm more-so looking to grow single cola plants, instead of a few big plants. But I've also been thinking about flowering one of my mother plants... We'll see how things go.

pic1.gif

pic2.gif

pic3.gif

pic4.gif

the chef said:
Massive! Good looking Mental. How long have you had your mother?
Thanks chef! The one in the back is certainly going to be a killer cola in the end. I've had my mothers for about... 4 months or so. They are nice and bushy, plenty of clones to take from them :).

February 24

Pics.

pic3.gif

pic4.gif

pic1.gif

pic2.gif

pic5.gif

pic6.gif

loolagigi said:
sweet jesus, what strain is the one with the natural/non hps light? looks delish!!!!
Not sure what to call her. She's one of the various phenotypes of the seeds that came off a pollinated White Berry last year. The father was an unknown strain, but it appeared to be a sativa strain more than anything. All the plants I have going are from that seed stock. Thanks for taking a look loolagigi!

And also thanks to everybody else for the kind words! Much appreciated :cool::cool:.

February 27

So I harvested three of my ladies... the big one that used to be in front, and two smaller plants. The biggest plant yielded roughly 60 some-odd grams wet, and the other ones yielded about 20-30 grams wet. I'm looking forwards to seeing how much the big plant in the back yields... I'm going to give her about another week or so. I went a little rough on nutes on her... her leaves seem to be drooping a bit even though she's got enough water. I'm sort of assuming the nutes have developed a hostile environment in the soil and she needs to be flushed. Not too sure.. maybe somebody more experienced can elaborate? :)

The lady in the second picture has roughly 3 more weeks to go... which means she's going to be fat!

I have recently put one of my mother plants into flowering. She's in the last picture. She's only in a 19 liter trash bin, but I'm at least hoping for an ounce or two from her! I topped her about a week ago, and it looks like she's going to have a very even canopy going on. Can't wait to see her in action!

I have been pondering flowering my mother plants just for a good harvest, and veg a bunch of clones while they are in the other room. I'm planning to have a fair bit of clones for the summer and I'm assuming a couple of months veg time on a few clones should yield me enough clones for outdoors. We'll see.

pic1.gif

pic2.gif

pic3.gif

pic4.gif

Thxs chef! Yes harvest time is always a joyous occasion! :cool:

March 1

Updated pics... Probably going to harvest a couple soon. The lady in the first pic has roughly 2 - 3 weeks left on her I believe.

pic1.gif

pic2.gif

pic3.gif

Gettin close buddy i can smell the goodness from here!

Latest posts

Back