MI5, RRF, Jock Horror Auto Grow by Jericho

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good man. my HBD seem to be a little stretchy aswell. more than the RRF i grew but less then the ER x RRF cross i've got going.

Jericho said:
It is Day 62 for my MI5 beauty. She is starting to yellow up, this is the second water only she has got. Next week she will be coming down, maybe Monday.

What a beautiful plant, Jericho. Hey, I hope you're feeling a lot better now!

Thanks stoney and Slow. Cant wait to cut this girl down.

Feeling much better now thanks.

I pinched a small bud off the MI5. So tiny an amount i made 2 j's mixed with tobacco (bad habit i need to stop) and i am soo baked. Such a great high. Cannot recommend this strain enough.

Even with it quick dried in the oven its smooth.

Hope everyone is enjoying there evening/ Day. Its 2.20am here.

I was thinking about that this morning and could not estimate it. Will have to wait till next week to see. Def well over an ounce I would say.

Jericho said:
I was thinking about that this morning and could not estimate it. Will have to wait till next week to see. Def well over an ounce I would say.

Will ya give us all a wet weight and then a dry weight after you've dried it? That'll give everyone a reference for that strain in plant size and cured weight.

Will do. I'm thinking next Monday i will take it down or sat depending on the trichs. Will weigh it before and after drying.

I think after i grow out the JH clones i will make some seeds of the MI5.

MI5 has been chopped down. Am trimming it up as we speak. Started last night but as i was half way through we had a power cut. Freaked me out something rotten.

Will get weight up when dry.

Jericho said:
MI5 has been chopped down. Am trimming it up as we speak. Started last night but as i was half way through we had a power cut. Freaked me out something rotten.

Will get weight up when dry.

You got the sticky fingers!

Hahahahaaha, have fun man. Turn up the tunes and git to pickin!

:woohoo: congrats mate! any pics of the harvest?

Waiting patiently for weight and smoke report!:watchplant:

Hey all.

Sorry for lacking on the updates in the GJ. Was a pretty boring grow with the MI5, as drying is nearly done it doesn't look like a great yield but the smoke is brilliant.

Took some round to a mates house and split one J between 3 of us. When i offered to roll another about an hour later everyone said no as they were too high hehe. I dont have any pics of the girl before chopping down, Only from the drying box, I think they might be finished drying tomorrow or maybe Wednesday, Then I will weigh and jar it.

Pic ain't that great but this is my drying box, It has shelves of string that i lay the bud on. Keeps it drying evenly that way.
MI5 .JPG

The HBD is looking great. We are at 53 days if I'm not mistaken. I honestly love this plant. It is 3ft 3inches tall from soil to the top. Biggest auto i have had so far. Well enough with the typing, have a look at the pics your self. :D

HBD Mid.JPGHBD Top 2.JPGHBD Top.JPGHBD Top1.JPGIMG_2274.JPG

Looking great man!

I love it when someone turns down more smoke because they're already wasted.

Makes me feel like I've done my job! hehehe :D :p

StoneyBud said:
Looking great man!

I love it when someone turns down more smoke because they're already wasted.

Makes me feel like I've done my job! hehehe :D :p

Indeed. I had a big grin on my face. Even though as far as they know i get it from the dear old lady down the road for helping her out once in a while. That's my excuse if anyone ever asks me.

:woohoo: congrats mate! glad your alright, you were gone for a minute.

Finally have put the Mi5 in jars:banana:.

The weight is 58.2g + what ever i pinched off it in the last days, about 4g i think. Very happy with this one.

Pass some around :48:

thats a good weight Jericho congrat's m8 2oz in my book is great from an auto i could easy fit 9 in my tent and i would if i could get 18 oz from a 600 problem is me and auto's dont go every one ive done has been less then an oz i may build a 9 bucket system and put the light back horizontal ive seen this shade called sputnik, now look what you have done miss fruity wont be happy with my new plan's LOL

Latest posts

Back