Minor Overdose - I Hope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Bubbles

Reaction score
I have some minor curling in 2 of the 3 skunks currently in flower. I am 3 days from the last water which contained a full dose of nutrients. My first dose of nutrients since transplanting and placing them in flower. No problems in VEG with nutrients.

I think its drainage combined with some new soil which contained small amount of nutrients. Doesn't look to severe to me, given the worst of it can be seen below.

I think I will stand the course unless someone with some experience convinces me I have a serious issue. I am considering flushing and will check on them later tonight and first thing tomorrow morning to make the call. I would like to avoid this at all cost. There is no browning on the tips and they are greener then ever.

Thoughts ?

SkunkTips1.jpg SkunkTips2.jpg SkunkTips3.jpg

HPS shots sorry, here is the last from a bit of distance.

SkunkGardenTips.jpg

look fine to me... cant really see much problem unless that yellow on the leaves isnt from your lights..

Ganja_Greg said:
look fine to me... cant really see much problem unless that yellow on the leaves isnt from your lights..

Thanks for the support, if it does not get any worse I will be delighted.

im sure it will pull through, looks like an older more mature plant much more tough this way!

Latest posts

Back