mites, bugs, and pests.. oh s***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ambush

Reaction score
so i have alot of pests in my shiz... whats the best way to rid those pesky things with out hurting your babies.

depends on the pest. You can kill most by wiping plant down with a neem insecticide solution. it is all natual so you wont hurt you or the plants. there are many posts about it. Do a search for "neem"

You can also try a product by Green Light called Organic Home & Garden Insect Spray. I found it at Lowe's. Its a combination of Thyme, Clove, and Sesame, and Wintergreen oils. Totally safe. jm 2 cents.

You might want to try putting a reptiglo 10.0 UVB lamp in your grow too. Folks claim the UV B discourages mites, thrips, slugs and all forms of mold :hubba:

:farm: I added one to the grow in may and havent seen a mite since. I do still have those [old] NSP's on the hygroton, but they should have expired months ago I'm not going to replace the NSP's as long as the UV B is doing the duty :aok:

Latest posts

Back