molasses in the water

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilikebigbuds

Reaction score
any one know what would be the benifit of adding molasses to your nuits solution the last few weeks of flowering?:confused:

wow, im gona have to try this. i need a new camera then ill be starting my grow log here. ill post how it goes

Do not add molasses if you are growing in a hydro system, it can wreck havoc on your system. Instead use something like carbo-load which is geared to be used in hydroponic systems, and it contains both simple and complex carbs for the plants to use.

massproducer said:
Do not add molasses if you are growing in a hydro system, it can wreck havoc on your system. Instead use something like carbo-load which is geared to be used in hydroponic systems, and it contains both simple and complex carbs for the plants to use.

Thank you MP .....I almost mess up my system.....see more bad advice.....boy I need to learn it all the right way....poooooop!!!!!! I am so frustated
thank you MP for your wisdom YOUR THE BEST!!!!!

You can also use some Liquid Karma... it has molasses in it also. I probably would not use LK in an aero system, but does great in a drip or DWC. LK has some solids in it. Or at least it looks like it does.

Latest posts

Back