multiple problems!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

classic_rocker_287

Reaction score
I've got a Blue Mystic, Blue Widow, and Bubblelicious thirty three days old, started in organic choice with slow release... Transplanted three days ago, no feeding other than what was in the original soil. Now in a fifty fifty mixture of nute free potting soil, and perlite. They're under a 400 watt metal halide. not any closer than usual. I'm pretty sure that nutrient burn and perhaps over watering are to attribute. Not sure, Bubblelicious looks really bad, I watered her again yesterday, stoned, when I was only supposed to water my forty six day vegging I.C.E. female. I.C.E. looks good to me but I'm posting her too just in case. I took clones from I.C.E. eight days ago, and they areyellowing from the bottom up, with browning edges. I took two out of the humidity dome last night, theyseemed b etter today, as the others left in the dome got worse. I took the others out with them. See what you guys think!

HPIM8983.JPG

HPIM8984.JPG

HPIM8985.JPG

HPIM8986.JPG

HPIM8987.JPG

Looks like over watering. Also some PH probs as well. Check your PH and let us know how often your watering. The lil plants look very locked out. Whats your temps like?

temp is around mid seventy to 80 tops.I'm getting a PH kit tomorow.Watering once a week, was mistying heavly everyday not any more.

Hopefully the new soil will help.

I use a moisture meter to help me determine when they're thirsty. Just the same, I don't trust it 100%, and sometimes I wait until I notice the plants starting to wilt, then I know for sure they're ready for water.

Maintain proper pH, don't over-water or over-fertilize them, and I bet they'll rejuvenate.

Your girls are hungry,all of them are pale and shouting out to be fed mate.:)

Overwatering won't be a problem as you are using loads(far too much!)of perlite which will prevent an anaerobic condition due to overwatering occurring.

So they need a good feed with lots of nitrogen in it as your time release plant food is inadequate as half the compost mass is inert perlite.

A good feed now won't get the pale leaves green again but if you get in there quick it'll help stop leaf loss.

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back