Music and your grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think music helps your grows

• That is a Fable

• Music is the reason I have great grows

• No way, waste of time

Results are only viewable after voting.

yumyumbubblegum

The Beez Kneez
Reaction score
I was cleaning and playing around in my room while listening to music (that is in the room) and was wondering if anyone else plays music for their babies? I was in the Car Audio business for 22 years, so I was around music 10 - 12 hrs a day and am pretty much in love with music.

I am a rocker (thru and thru ;)) I used to go to concerts all the time while I was growing up (and still try to go) I have seen Motley Crue, Scorpions, Ozzy, Ratt, Y&T, the list goes on and on, seems like concerts arent like they where (or maybe I am just old)...

So anyway, I have my Ipod on shuffle in my grow room, and I was listening to some Static X (Bled for Days) and was wondering if anyone else plays music and if so, what is your choice? I listen to all kinds of music and so do the girls...

Like I said I was in Car Audio & Electronics so with that I surplused a ton of stuff, this is why I have extra Ipods and misc. electronics.
:hubba:

Here is a pic of my setup...

DSC_0071.JPG

when i'm away, my gf takes care of my plants. she say's she talks to them all the time.:cool: . ( although, i believe she is talking to herself;) ).
we grew up with music, so it's a part of our everyday lives. just like growing mj. don't know about it doing the plants any good, but let me tell ya, it sure does the soul good.:) :cool: ...bb...

i remember watching some kindof movie/video with jorge cervantes in it showing off some grow areas

the one guy had music constantly playing for his plants...

not sure if it actually helps the plants but it helps me

84VW said:
i remember watching some kindof movie/video with jorge cervantes in it showing off some grow areas

the one guy had music constantly playing for his plants...

not sure if it actually helps the plants but it helps me

I agree, I don't think it helps I just do it because I like music (and in my head it works :D ) . I watched that JC video and yes only 1 peson had music... I was just asking a simple question to see where it went..

Latest posts

Back